Comedy Nights With Kapil

Dude, that's just my opinion. You are entitled to yours and keep it to yourself. I never said all the audience is the same but some people are. Anyways, I still love Kapil and the shit but this just something which has got me less excited for the show now, still I'll see it.
I'll go to any show which is good and will pay for it. ( I thought people are supposed to pay if they want to get in no? ) I have never gone to a reality show, so I don't know.

Supernatural said:
Dude, that's just my opinion. You are entitled to yours and keep it to yourself. I never said all the audience is the same but some people are. Anyways, I still love Kapil and the shit but this just something which has got me less excited for the show now, still I'll see it.
I'll go to any show which is good and will pay for it. ( I thought people are supposed to pay if they want to get in no? ) I have never gone to a reality show, so I don't know.
dumbo
dont ask other people if you dont have heart to listen to other people views , are you a blonde?
if people can pay ,buy a ticket to see the shows , will there be a limit of number of times he/she can go to watch it ?
and if they are infact paid back to sit in the show and enjoy , as well as show gets an enthusiastic audience ,which makes the show much more fun , will there be a limit ?
go file a pil , and i will wait for its judgement ..........................cheating :playful: :playful: lol lol
did you find kapil hiding the fact that audience is repeat ? he himself called a dude specially 2nd time ON STAGE just last week i think he was a funny dancer , you saw it or you were sleeping then ?
how is that a cheating then , if he is not even hiding the fact , do you even watch the show , i know from 3-4th week that people are repeating because its a show ,it doesnt matter , its not a contest which you are only to be appeared once only
keep it to yourself your opinion

Most of the shows they have paid audience, that is a fact. But when it comes to other shows the audience are not involved, unlike in this show. There is a segment in which the Kapil interacts with the audience, and pass comments on them which I used to find funny and spontaneous initially, but now it seems all scripted, everything must have been rehearsed before shooting, the jokes,the audience member, his/her response, their appearance everything so that Kapil can make a joke about it.

I think it wouldn't be fun sitting in the studio with dull lights, uncomfortable chairs, wasting your time in takes and retakes. So you need to be paid to bear the trauma. So there ain't no cheating here.

Seen a girl twice (2 different episodes) and she was sitting behind Siddhu. It means they choose girls to sit behind him.

That's what I have noticed a lot of time too. Only girls behind sidhuSex sells, if you know what i mean

"Pehle waale set mein studio audience betathi zyadatar, magar ab naye waale mein public audience ke liye bhi zyada seats rakhi hain humne" said kapil himself during an interview about his new set on tv.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Sunil-Grover-Kapil-Sharma-Comedy-Nights-with-Kapil/articleshow/25650130.cmsSo that's the end of Gutthi. Well Sunil Grover was doing a fab job. He will be missed. Undoubtedly the most loved person from the show after Kapil.

That's bad. Instead of him, Bua should have left. She is the second most irritating character on the show after Siddhu.

Back