Connecting more than one computer at a time using BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter funnycool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 9,934
Thanks.Admin, - is there any specific model name/no. i should look for?- is there a post already in the forum which specifies setting up of that Linksys wirless routers for BSNL connection?Thanks for the help again!

1.Rental modem can be returned , and in the meantime you can have Internet contact ( Like Yahoo Messenger/ live webcam Video etc with your dad and brother )after you arrive in India with the Linksys wifi modem purchased in Tokyo.2. You have to decide on the model you intend to buy.Type in Search Box above. Linksys Wireless router for old threads.3. Google search : Linksys wireless routers. 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get you when you said "as long s you don't want to run your own firmware"?Thanks. I will check out the price and also if there are any guide to setup that router in this forum.

well since you are coming from the land of superbroadband... :D

i suggest you buy a good quality advance router and bring it with you to india :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

abgn :D

:PThe problem in this land of superbroadband is. what ever i purchase it is in japanese. so, i can't purchase it.The router webpage settings page that i have at my home right now is also in japanese.I called enlgish customer care find out what japanese symbol is what and doing this i did port forwarding :)

Today my father went to BSNL Office. They told that right now they don't have TYPE III and TYPE IV modems. I don't want to go for TYPE II. I want a modem where i have wireless ability + 2 to 4 Ethernet Ports. Please advice which one i need to purchase. Do i need to purchase two devices or just one device which can act as both ?

Back