Cordless phone for Jio Fiber connection with Caller ID support

as mentioned above... cordless phones used in america use different caller id tech than india. models aimed for india never needed converters. i imported mine because i wanted dect6. so i had to get the converter. and as also now clarified... jio might be supporting both caller id techs on their network. and airtel seems to support both on vfiber and fiber connections. adsl definitely required converter on airtel till few years ago.

Again, I never used one even when I was on ADSL and all the units back then were imported from USA only with US Plug Style Adapter.

Total Experience with Cordless is around 20-25 years easily now.

Thanks for the clarification.
How will you connect the phone in your living room to your Jio modem in your PC room? Also, is there any way of connecting 2 landline sets to a single ADSL port on the modem?
The model (Panasonic KX-TG3712SXB) I bought had two units. Only one phone needs to be connected to the base station. Other will be connected wirelessly.

jio might be supporting both caller id techs on their network
If It supports both. Wonder why it didn't work for me. When I tried to look for caller ID settings the cordless said I have not subscribed for caller ID facility. When receiving a call, it just shows incoming call without any number.

Can someone suggest which cordless OR corded land phone can be used with Jio fibre. I am currently using Beetel (about 4yrs old), but there is lot of noise whenever call is made/received. I raised to Jio they said to change the phone, however i tested it with BSNL and the same phone worked v well !.
I even changed the RJ11 cable. Any suggestions here?

Check via torch 🔦 if both connector in rj11 port are not loose.

thanks but as i mentioned i even changed the cable (infact two cables), but still problem persisted..thinking to go for new phone which is already being proven working with Jio FTTH.

Back