Core 2 Duo Laptop Suggestion

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,953
wow nice lappy. :D but its 1099 pounds, so kinda costly.
i suggest you to go for some HP/compaq model.(they look very cool compared to others :D)
my dad had brought a hp laptop from us at the end of feb. here's the config:
hp pavilion dv2210us
amd turion 64 x2 tl-52 1.6ghz, 1gb ram, 120gb hard disk, nvidia geforce do 6150, 14.1 inch tft screen, 8x dvd+/-rw lightscribe drive, windows vista home premium.
all this for $1028 (with taxes). its amd but just mentioned it, might give you some idea. :)

Wait until the end of month,lots of new stuff coming to laptopNew platform ,dx10 gpu's...

right. Dell and HP are the two i was checking out. even have a dell model in mind. i am just not sure if the warranties provided to US people would be valid in india.

the simple case is that i live in US i get the laptop. i come to india for some work. laptop has some issues. i need emergency support. am i supposed to wait till i get back to usa?

I had got my Inspiron 9300 from the US, when i was on a holiday there. Got it with a three year - onsite warranty which cost me about $200-$300 more. That warranty i got transferred to India when i came back.

So basically you just have to make a call and tell them u have got it from there and u're gonna use it here. They'll do the rest.

The Dell customer service is pretty good, my screen got a few dead pixels after like a year and they sent their guy within 2 days and replaced the LCD.

Back