Custom Plans on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter goodburner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 20,913
ISP
Airtel
Airtel called me today and said since I'd taken Smartbytes for 12gb last month, they wanted to offer 125 fup plan(80gb now) at the same speed(8mbps) for 50rs extra.
I also heard they are giving 3g at 2g rates in my area these days.Is airtel on a PR improving spree? Anyone got offers like this?

If it's true, then it's a very good offer. Go for it!

Of course I did :playful:
I just couldn't understand why they would want to do that, every other time I received a call from them, it was to remind me to pay the bill, and I thought they were going to ask the same time, but it was surprisingly different. :pill: :pig:

It is a secret plan to make you a hard core addict....and then you will have to buy more and more SmartByte GBs :laugh:

Is this in Bangalore ?

So, you're getting 125GB @8mbps for Rs. 2250 in Chennai? If you don't mind, which area is this?
175GB @8mbps of course costs Rs. 2600 in Chennai.

balajik said:
So, you're getting 125GB @8mbps for Rs. 2250 in Chennai? If you don't mind, which area is this?
175GB @8mbps of course costs Rs. 2600 in Chennai.
Sorry, I was wrong about the plan last time, it is 2149Rs/- 125GB @ 8mbps. Just got it activated. It doesn't feature in TN Tariff list, but is supposedly a special plan from Bangalore, whatever that means. I am located in K K Nagar
My smartbytes page still shows the old plan, any idea when it will change? I got the confirmation via SMS.

Back