Custom Plans on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter goodburner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 20,913
Airtel - UL - Rapid 125 GB 2149 125GB (8mbps/512kbps) is what I got in the SMS

goodburner said:
Airtel - UL - Rapid 125 GB 2149 125GB (8mbps/512kbps) is what I got in the SMS
I'm thinking of emailing AIrtel & asking for this plan.
But they'll probably say that this plan is not applicable for Chennai users.

Maybe they are testing it in select customers to do a widespread rollout soon, can't say.
They mentioned that I got this plan as I had taken smartbytes for 12GB last month.
It's really not fair that people here have to pay much more than others a few hundred kms away. Bangalore has much better plans than Chennai

I asked them about this plan & they said...
We cannot process your request as the bill plan you have chosen is not part of available offers.

They just called me and offered this plan 8Mbps/125GB - but, they said the rate now was Rs. 2249. I took it as I could use the extra usage and can't get a better plan at the moment anyway....sigh...still waiting for the day I can get 200-250GB FUP at 16-20Mbps and at about Rs. 2000 :)

Airtel called me and offered me a plan with 20GB extra for Rs 200 more. Currently I am on 8mpbs / 80 GB / Rs 1600

They just called and said "you have exceeded your data usage quota would you like this offer....it will be activated in 4 hours with prorata billing"

I guess they are learning from Godfather movie...."make them an offer they cannot refuse" :D

Back