DD Tamil (Podhigai) gone from Tata Sky DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter dyna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,667
Thanks Dudes.But, my personal opinion if you dont need english entrainment (NGC, Discoveru, AXN....) better to opt Cable guy otherwise to get DTH.And i saw Vediocon D2H demo in Viveks, picture quality is good and no difference Tata Sky. But, one hectic is Remote. Its not user friendly but hope to handle in future and will see with universal remote.STB made in india, Label showed Trend Electronics India instead of Videocon.Finally good for south regional viewers pick up an another DTH service.

Shaile, Dth also provides active service which is not available with cable operators.

What is "active service"? What does it do?

Shaile,

What is "active service"? What does it do?

Active service is provided on the interactive platform of DTH, like the Actve english in Tata Sky is of great help targeted in improving conversational skills with a module based and elaborated by the British Council. Some channels too are included on the actve platform.

Thanks Dudes.

But, my personal opinion if you dont need english entrainment (NGC, Discoveru, AXN....) better to opt Cable guy otherwise to get DTH.

All cablewallahs carry all the english GEC and in good quality STB. It is only DTH players who ask you to pay through our nose and pay exhorbidently for this. In fact, If you like English GEC, You should opt for Cable and cable only. You can record english GEC through a normal VHS tape which is not possible for DTH players.
I get the following english channel as standard package:

Starworld, Zee cafe, AXN, NDTV Goodtimes, WB movies, Starmovies, HBO, Worldmovies, UTV movies, Australian entertainment, BBC entertainment, Warner bros, Travel & Living

Imagine how much this alone will cost from DTH.

If you are a movie type person then you will add a movie add-on alongwith the base pack. Dth is about packages and to make the best choice so that preferred choices can be watched more. If there is a active service for all dd channels then that would compile it into a decent pack of all south channels.

Back