Dealextreme User Experiences

dextermorgan

I got banned!
ISP
Beam Fiber
Came across this site DealExtreme - Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - DX Free Shipping Worldwide ..lot of interesting things for cheap prices. Even though I doubt the quality, I've ordered a small thing just for testing the service

By reading reviews on net, this site seems like a genuine site but delivery of items is little slow (7~15 days for free shipping). But surprisingly, they ship worldwide for free(without any limit for minimum purchases)

Will update.

Bought a refurbished Sony phone from thr, 2 yrs and still good ;).

I recently bought a set of OTG adapters. Very reliable site. Takes a little long to ship the items but the customer service is good and they keep us assured that everything is going fine/

They've sent a mail saying they're out of stock for the item I ordered one week after placing the order. Cancelled my order and the credit was immediately available ready in my store account. Placed an order for another item of same price 2 days back ..will update.

Flipkart and a couple of other shopping sites have spoiled me by their service. DX takes too long to ship items with standard shipping. I've lost hope on my 5$ spent on this site. No update from them,nothing.

Back