Shopyourworld User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter droidsuree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,539
Buddy this is the condition everywhere for Nexus 4. The order I placed on eBay is most probably going to get cancelled as the seller is still not able to procure stock. The seller had already asked for a shipping extension till December 12th and now they say they won't be able to get stock at that date too, now the revised date when they get stock is December 24th. The only advantage of eBay is the Paisapay protection which initiates refund automatically and the refund is reflected in my account within 5 days.I'll probably order from Play Store in US and use services like Borderlinx or hopshopgo to route it to India and they take care of everything including customs. Some users on XDA Nexus 4 Indian thread have already received their device using such services.

but they are not giving replies , and thats what worrying part was/is :suspicion:

amazing...........seriously amazing.

i got the refund today.

i had even encountered ppl on the net who even didnt ever got refund or got refund after 1 year........1 whole ****ing year .i am feeling i am on a cloud 9 as i got it in a week since i demanded :party::laugh::Boy Bow::applouse::thumbup::congratulatory::victorious::dance::Boy Thumbs Up::thumbup1::solid::kiss::Boy Hi 5:

now..........i forgot to mention that i had put a 1 start rating mouthshut review for these dickheads and they have called me thrice to remove it, and i had said if u give my money back i will change it as mouthshut doesnt remove it........................now they have given back the monies.what should i do???:tranquillity:

OR leave it as it is.

i think i actually lied to them wen i said i will alter the review because they deserve a serious negative reviews for their stupid behavior, ppl are really not getting money back so easily , only incase of threat to file an FIR or legal notice is the way that some ppl are getting money after months ............. literally

I suggest you to give them 2 star as they finally returned your money (but only after threat). I am saying this because atleast they did something right and then asked you to review as you yourself said that people dont get money even after one year. They value their online reputation and maybe are noobs in this business of trading, so give them a lifeline

Back