IndiaTimes Shopping User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter saharey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 19,560
The thing is when I called them up regarding my order, they said that it'd been cancelled because aramex wasn't able to deliver it. I call up again in the evening , I'm told about the incorrect pricing. Moreover , they held my money for well over a month, before refunding it. Not trustworthy business practices, these.

Dear Customer,

Hello from Indiatimes Shopping.

Thank you for using IndiatimesShopping.com

We have found your complain while searching through forums and are extremely sorry for you being upset with our services. We would like to take up this case on a priority and a customer service representative will be assigned this task to help you out with the issue you are facing while shopping with us.

We would request you to mail your order id/case id at [email protected] with your updated contact details to assist you better. You may expect a call within 24 hrs of sending your order details.

You can also kindly tweet us anytime at Cust_Help for updated information.

Thanks,
Customer Help Desk
Indiatimes Shopping

Dear Customer,

Hello from Indiatimes Shopping.

Thank you for using IndiatimesShopping.com

We have found your complain while searching through forums and are extremely sorry for you being upset with our services. We would like to take up this case on a priority and a customer service representative will be assigned this task to help you out with the issue you are facing while shopping with us.

We would request you to mail your order id/case id at [email protected] with your updated contact details to assist you better. You may expect a call within 24 hrs of sending your order details.

You can also kindly tweet us anytime at Cust_Help for updated information.

Thanks,
Customer Help Desk
Indiatimes Shopping

Back