IndiaTimes Shopping User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter saharey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 19,565
and they will never ship.........Give unrealistic discounts… take order in lakhs… don’t ship the order… engage few English speaking parrots to fool the customer "your order will be shipped in next 24 hrs”…. earn interest in crores… cancel the order after a month…. MANTRA OF SCOUNDREL INDIAN E-COMMERCE SITES & INDIATIMES IS THE LEADER

sorry but i cannot judge...i really didn't buy any stuff from them..so not my department to judge...Just wanted the people to know the Magic word.. :)

don't feel sorry Sir, more comments can be seen FB where everybody is shouting. Good to be away from them.........saying upon my experience with them.

get 250 rs coupon on purchase 500 so placed order for Tupperware Classic Lunc on 7th Mar now status shown as verified and delivery date date is 21st Mar .. 2 weeks ... :O thats too much ....

based on my recent experiences with them (ordered 2 mobiles, 2 memory cards), they seem to have improved. yes they give absurd delivery date but usually ship in 3-4 days, sometimes even faster.

Ordered Qty.4 HP Mouse on 26-Feb-2013, But got only Qty.1 on 5th March. WTH!!!
They have created a case after calling CC. and promised me that remaining Mouse will be shipped shortly..

dsneih said:
get 250 rs coupon on purchase 500 so placed order for Tupperware Classic Lunc on 7th Mar now status shown as verified and delivery date date is 21st Mar .. 2 weeks ... :o thats too much ....

Ordered 7th
Shipped 9th thru bluedart ...
Delivered 11th ....
good service i must say ...

I can't see a separate THREAD for Indiatimes shopping. Are they not upto the mark in online shopping?

Back