Delhi MTNL exchanges list post here with are under double speed

• Thread starter Thread starter rajendraa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 15,547
I am at Krishna Nagar Exchange, No sign double speed here. 1504 says it will be done by 15th March. No need to place any special request at 1500/ 1504. But they are saying it will be applicable to those who are in 5km radius of exchange. Luckily I am less then a KM away from Exchange.

I am at Krishna Nagar Exchange, No sign double speed here. 1504 says it will be done by 15th March. No need to place any special request at 1500/ 1504. But they are saying it will be applicable to those who are in 5km radius of exchange. Luckily I am less then a KM away from Exchange.

Users outside 5km will never get double speeds or do they have to wait longer.

I don't think this 5 km thing is gonna apply. MTNL has promised double speeds for all users in the newspaper irrespective of distance. Maybe a delay would be there but they shouldn't be deprived of it!

just see ur sync rate in modem stats..u can get that speed definitely and even more irrespective of what MTNL says

I am in Nangloi Exchange, and there is no sign of Speed upgradation. I tried 1504 several times but in vain. After several attempts I made it to 1500. They said that by 16th March speed will be doubled for unlimited plans.

Hi,I'm from Shakti nagar exchange (Bhai Parmanand colony) & didn't experienced more speed till today. Rather, connection disconnect frequently since yesterday.Thanks,Anand

Back