Den Boomband with router

i have stopped keeping track. i put both excitel and den on load sharing basis and left it on the router to sort it out. i imagine most of the time i end up using excitel as speeds and latency are pretty good. when i was using den as my primary connection, it was mostly a disappointment compared to excitel. there was lag everywhere. excitel peering with popular web services mean that i am too used to youtube videos loading instantly and play store downloads at peak speeds. den does not have that for me. speeds were pretty awful during the evening time. and the sole time i complained, the dude asked me to check speeds on den's own server which were fine so they refused to accept that there was anything wrong with their connection.

i have prepaid den for three months and i have 2 months left on that connection. i plan to continue paying excitel. i have not decided if i would continue to pay den as i also pay for an airtel connection (for the static ip for cctv and landline). paying for three connection seems too much for me as i barely use two of them at any given time. airtel v-fiber is still stuck on 16mbps so i am not upgrading to it yet. basically speaking... i am not impressed with den. i would not dump excitel for den. largely because by the time two months would be up, rains would be gone for good. it does tend to stay alive during rains while excitel disappears so this is one thing going for them. but other than that, it has been mostly been a disappointment.

if i did not have excitel as an option, i would of course use den. but they have very little to offer to me over excitel. it costs more. support is just as bad. stability is better. local guy does not seem to have a functional website so i have no idea how future payments would be made. i am not a fan of paying cash to a guy who comes to my place so this is another area where excitel has an advantage. but of course, excitel has its own range of issues due to overselling.

Back