Did I make a mistake by choosing Tata DOCOMO 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter rupeshdnair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 61,647
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @TATADOCOMO! I've just sent you an email.

@topic starter Mr Rupesh, Can you send me some photos of Tata Docomo 3G device?? if it is of Huawei, try to unlock it and use the same device with BSNL 3G SIM, but for that you have to check if the device has a sim slot or not !

@TATADOCOMO, It's now four days later and my 3G activation issue has still not been resolved. I have spoken to about 10 different LiveChat representatives every day for the past 5 days. They keep telling me to wait 24 hours or wait 48 hours. Then nothing happens at all, I'm not contacted by anyone. And I still haven't been activated on 3G. This is really poor service, no? My case reference number is 3G10480126. Is there anything you can do to escalate this?? Please, I really want to enjoy your new 3G service!Thanks in advance.

@djmac20 - We have activated the 3G service on your number. Would like a confirmation from you on the same. If you need help in queries related to 3G activation, do let us know

Yes you have, i am also tied up with this Service,

I have TATA DoCoMo No. on 6th of DEC 3G Started in Pune As per Advertise in Pune's TATA DoCoMo 3G outlet, i have Recharge as per DOCOMO plan, on 7th of DEC but Till Date they don’t have solution what is Exact Issue with Network in 3G My all Money got Waist and till Data they Don’t have Any Solution I Recommend don’t buy TATA DoCoMo 3G Its Hope Less 3G Service by NTT and we know TATA, if They have no any Solutions so Tell them Customer to Don’t buy till the problem get resolve or Refund who has Recharge.

Thanks Sunit Patil

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I think we have wait for some Other Service Provider,

Vodafone is Lunching on February

@TATADOCOMO, It's now four days later and my 3G activation issue has still not been resolved. I have spoken to about 10 different LiveChat representatives every day for the past 5 days. They keep telling me to wait 24 hours or wait 48 hours. Then nothing happens at all, I'm not contacted by anyone. And I still haven't been activated on 3G. This is really poor service, no? My case reference number is 3G10480126. Is there anything you can do to escalate this??

Please, I really want to enjoy your new 3G service!
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

can you Please Check that my 3G's activated or Not My complaint no is NWK3G10005321
it think it waste of money ..................???

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I have also same issue till date not Resolve this is my case no NWK3G10005321

@sunitonline - Seems your issue is similar to djmac's. Thanks for providing your complaint number but we still recommend you send us your Tata DOCOMO number just incase. You can either Pvt. Msg the same to us here or mail it to us along with your complaint details to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com' and we'll get it resolved ASAP

@TATADOCOMO....keeping aside all the hype about 3G launch, what is a realistic speed to be expected using the 3G (7.2Mbps) dongle in Pune? I haven't seen my device going past 1 Mbps. I stay around Wakad area in Pune. Right next to the Hinjewadi flyover.

@TATADOCOMO My no.is 8050952250. My docomo 3G connection is very slow. I'm using 21mbps data card, but the speed I'm getting is 128kbps only, with frequent disconnection. I've already called up CC twice, but nothing has been done still now. Escalated my issue and I spoke to some supervisor named Ali, who told me that I'll not be getting 21mbps but 2-3mbps max. Point taken... but even that I'm not getting right?I don't know then whats the point of saying 21mbps capable 3G network and providing only 128kbps ISDN speed. I hope this issue would be taken seriously and will be resolved ASAP. Location : Whitefield, Bangalore Pin: 560066.

Hi, I have been using Tata docomo 3G for almost a month now. Believe me its crap !!. I got a 3.5 MB dongle. They promised me i will get atleast 1.3 mb but most of the time it does not even connect to the internet. Even if it does then it gives only around 10kbps speed (which is also not constant!!). There is frequent disconnection. Cant even open a simple webpage with this! When I went to the 3G outlet they said that speed depends on how many users are using at a given time but does that mean I wont even be able to connect to the internet when i need it the most ???!!!?? Also just to prove my point I tried using the net at different hours, even at 3AM still I get crap speed only around 10kbp to 50kbps!! Made a real mistake buying Tata Docomo 3g. Waste of money! This is worst than Tata Photon also :ishock:Location:Bangalore, MarathahalliRegards,MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back