Did I make a mistake by choosing Tata DOCOMO 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter rupeshdnair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 61,647
Status
Not open for further replies.
i baught a Tata docomo 3g device 5 day back, at that time salesman said that i will get 3 to 4 mbps speed easily. but surprise to see that i am getting 20 kbps. i can not open even tata docomo home page. i am feeling cheated. Why they sell when they know that thay do not have network back up. i have called to call cntre and they are saying that some repair workis taking plaae and soon i will get 3g speed but my question is if already one month is lost than my 5 gb will be wasted which i got free. It is my advic to person reading this to avoid buying this or any 3g toggle for next 6 months because i do not think they people have enough towers to give us such high speed. and all sane people forget about 25 mbps which thay show in ad because i do not think any body is getting it in india.

Well said.Firstly they need to upgrade their network.

its really disgusting to see such ads on tv when u know that they cannot provide such speeds. They are only creating hype and trying to fool the customers.:@....i would advice ne1 reading this thread to stay away from 3G atleast for the next 6 months.

Ok... I dont know if Mr. TATADOCOMO will reply to my message. I have a similar issue like whats mentioned in the first post of this thread. Just that I am not on roaming yet, and I will be in a few days.I have the 501 plan for 3G. It gives me 1.25GB worth of data free a month. I will be going to Chennai next week. There is NO 3G there. Since I still have the validity and the data left from my 501 pack, will 2G work for free or will I be charged for it?

when i was on roaming ... i got a popup saying that this service is in roaming and will be charged extra (these are not the exact words but somewhat similar)

my experience with docomo is this ..A month ago one of the docomo representatives came to my office and sold me the 3g stick saying it will get activated in a couple of days. At this point of time i dreamed that i was sitting in the park and surfing the net, so it seemed tempting.15 days after verification of where i stayed, it is still not active. I've called the guys a number of times and each time they give me a different number to call. Is this what docomo is spending all the advertising money on?-

my experience with docomo is this ..

A month ago one of the docomo representatives came to my office and sold me the 3g stick saying it will get activated in a couple of days. At this point of time i dreamed that i was sitting in the park and surfing the net, so it seemed tempting.

15 days after verification of where i stayed, it is still not active. I've called the guys a number of times and each time they give me a different number to call. Is this what docomo is spending all the advertising money on?

-
Dear sir/ madam,
We understand your concern that,the promise which has been made to you is not being fulfilled,we would like to request you to provide us with your Tata Docomo Number and also an alternate number where you can be available so that, our concern team will contact you to resolve your inconvenience.
you can mail us these details to '[email protected].

Dear sir/ madam,
We understand your concern that,the promise which has been made to you is not being fulfilled,we would like to request you to provide us with your Tata Docomo Number and also an alternate number where you can be available so that, our concern team will contact you to resolve your inconvenience.
you can mail us these details to '[email protected]' and we'll escalate it. [/url]

Why did you post the above URL?

looks like they copied the text from some other web page and accidentally posted it here ;|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back