Don't ever think of getting Tata Docomo!

• Thread starter Thread starter docomosucks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,065
Status
Not open for further replies.

docomosucks

ISP
bsnl
Hello, 8 months back i was the one who suggested this network to my friends. So, don't get me wrong with my user name here.Why i say TATA DOCOMO SUCKS??On 23rd of may i had a problem, when ever i make/receive call from some one. The person at the opposite end will have an echo of their own voice. Then i called cc regarding the issue & the lady spoke assured that my issue will be solved in the next 2 days. After 4 days, i called cc again & the person who spoke told me that last time we didn't register a complaint. We just noted your feedback. If you want i will transfer the call to the team leader. Then the complaint was registered & i spoke with 4 team leaders so far. Till now, my issue is not resolved. Also, i have tried my Sim with different mobiles & on my mobile i used different network sim cards to make sure that it was not my mobile which was causing this problem.I was fed up with their support, each time when i call i was made to wait for around 45mins. The response what they gave were silly & when i asked to transfer my existing funds to other docomo number. They said it is not possible.When you are not in a position to solve the problem why not arrange a fund transfer??GROW UP DOCOMO!!This is my conclusion, at the beginning this network seem to be promising but now they are no different! Things to note:1) Previously you can easily connect with customer care just by pressing 1 & 9. Now, we need to listen to all the crap. [False advertisement]2) Now, you can only speak to customer care only for 1/day. [Previouslyt it was 2]3) Email/chat support is horrible.4) They don't live up to their promise.5) Previously missed call alert was free now they are charging rs1.6) If you want a decent customer support don't ever think of docomo. Their customer care executives act like a bunch of 8yr old. [Experience - don't even know the meaning of call back]This is my view on docomo, it may differ to others. Also, this ain't a false advertisement. Persons in charge can look in to the COMPLAINT REFERENCE NO NWK094902753 & can arrange me a solution...IF you want more details, just send me a pm.STAY AWAY FROM DOCOMO!!XXXpeace

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Yes agree. Docomo CC sucks.Here online also, simply copy-paste message. I think they even read the message before pasting.

I have a docomo connection here at Bangalore. I thought of trying gprs so topped up with a 2gb pack. It connects to the internet, but no page is loading. Even the mobile websites too!Their call quality is not good either. And the nearest mobile topup guy told me the same: gprs wont work in docomo.Waste of money.

Dear Customer,

Please provide us your Tata docomo mobile number for us to assist you on the same.
you can also write your concerns at [email protected] and we will get your query / problem resolved.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I 'm a happy docomo customer since 2011. I was with airtel before that. Ofcourse they don't have enough towers\signal across India. But in chennai docomo have a pretty decent coverage (atleast at my place). special rc Rs. 35\90 Days validity Enjoying lowest tariff: 1/2p ps to any local nos (30p per minute). 10p btw local tata nos (Docomo,virigin, indicom). Not much STD Calls, so i don't care about it. (STD 1.2p\ps) Internet Using Docomo 2G Edge from datacard without any problem (No Docomo 3G yet in south India). Infact it's my primary connection. Getting decent speed through out the day. (15KBps-20KBps). Better at night 20KBps - 30KBps. Pretty decent for surfing I could enjoy youtube videos at 240p. Ofcourse pausing & allowing it to buffer n watch once it loads. 100 MB files getting downloaded @ 1-1:15m. All this for :r: 98 (4 GB\ 30 Days validity) Minimal downtimesSome bads are 1) They do activate useless VAT services by sending pop-up messages that requires user's confirmation. If you accidently say yes. Boom Rs.30 gets deducted for some VAT activation. The wierd thing is that, i don't get such messages to my ported no. If you get a new docomo no, you will get spammed. 2) CC people are not well informed. P.S - Writing all this from Docomo 2G ...

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

P.S - Writing all this from Docomo 2G ...

very funny, because you did not complain and all, and still Docomo giving standard replies.

And regarding my query, i went for that chat site which works only when refreshed(I have to refresh for each conversation exchange).

And he said, i need some minimal balance for net to work.

So i topped up with 50, and net is working now.

No complains, as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back