Think 10 times before getting Tata Docomo

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 17,399
Status
Not open for further replies.
@iChaitanya It might be a standardized response, however assure you its not automated and far from Spam. But looking at the feedback here we'll stop with the standardized responses.
@nsm1234 It would be helpful if you let us knw the supervisors name

I have sent you a private message which has the full extract of my live chat conversation (in three parts).

@iChaitanya It might be a standardized response, however assure you its not automated and far from Spam. But looking at the feedback here we'll stop with the standardized responses.

yes all we ask is, if there is a query which can be answered without knowing the details (like 3G launch, info abt certain schemes, fair usage limits on certain schemes).. then u shud simply state it instead of asking user to reveal numbers etc.

one reason being.. u may claim to be real TATADOCOMO person but how do we know for sure that u r? why shud we reveal details to u?

Point noted...and in a case where we ask for your details in the future pls mail them to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com' instead of posting them here

haha. i bet there would be doubts over the genuineness of tatadocomomarketing.com domain as an authorized domain!

@nsm1234 Yes we've received it..Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

haha. i bet there would be doubts over the genuineness of tatadocomomarketing.com domain as an authorized domain!

In that case Pvt message it to us on Facebook (facebook.com/tatadocomo) or DM it to us on our official Twitter accounts (twitter.com/tatadocomo) :-)

Point noted...and in a case where we ask for your details in the future pls mail them to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com' instead of posting them here

The mail ID given my them seems to be genuine. They are active on Twitter too where they give the same email ID.

of course i know their account is genuine, i have checked their email id in their account details ;)

@TATADOCOMOIf u r taking my complaint seriously, I would like to know what steps have you taken to avoid such issues in the future. Because this is a clear case of untrained staff. Hope you have also seen the last line in the third part of my private message.

I totally agree with you guys. I've faced a similar situation and have to submit all the proofs again. In last month, I was having some issues in accessing internet on my PC through DOCOMO. At that time I realised how in-efficient these DOCOMO customer care executives are... Shame on them. They are de-faming the name of NTT which provides world class service. And this TATADOCOMO user on this forum is of no use. You can read my story in another thread on this forum. Once the number portability is started then DOCOMO would realise the truth... Regards,Nitin

You are right. Sharing my experience.I had applied for MNP (from vodafone to tata docomo) on 3rd of February, 2011. My number is got ported on 9th February, 2011. I had inserted new tata docomo sim which I had already recieved. It is (till date) not working. I had enquired about same many times to nodal office (9028009028) with many nodal officer (Kishor, Aniket etc.). Nobody had given satifactory answer. Then I had visited nearby tata indicom outlet(Viman nagar, pune). They told me that the sim (8991037211020005510 2) on which they had activated my number (9823674847) is wrong and he had made request to start my number on above mentioned sim. After 3 hours I got call from nodal office that my number cannot be start on above mentioned sim and I have to bought new sim. I can't understand why should I suffer and spend money for mistake what tata docomo executives had made. Then he told me that he will arrange delivery of sim card at my place and he will get back to me in some time. He never call back.I had committed for reebok wrist watch (after my number gets activated) by nodal officer (Rakesh Chincholkar) on 5th Feb, 2011 in written communication through mail ([email protected], ref: M3529866). Once my number get activated I tried to contact him many times but he always avoided me. I had made request to arrange callback from rakesh (request no : 253288667) yesterday. They told within 24 hours he will get back to me (which got completed today 15:00 p.m. without any callback). Thenafter I had called at least five times to nodal office to get a chance to talk with rakesh. All executives (aniket, kishor and one lady) told me that within 1 hour they will get back to me. Actually they are trying to avoid me so once office time over (18:00 p.m.), I can't contact them and they don't need to attend me till at least monday. Sorry to say but they all are liars.I had also made request to change my sim (request no : 253390989). My current status is my number is gets activated but I cannot make call either from tata docomo or from vodafone and that is also due to tata docomo's mistake. And nobody is ready to start or stop my services and even not ready to give explanation. That is ridiculous. So my question is :1) When can I expect my number will get started (I mean when can I call)?2) When will I get my assured Reebok wrist watch ?3) Can I expect some demonstrable actions against these all involved nodal officer ?4) Can I get some compensation due to inconvienience cause by non professional behaviour of your nodal officer ?My humble request is that just listen all the conversation carefully then you will get idea how rude and non professional your nodal officers are.Expecting something from your side.Thanks,Ankur Shah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back