Doubts about the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,476
  • Views Views 281,827
Status
Not open for further replies.
need to pass a quality test first

yes I can assure you that the girl will be sexy and hi quality to attract customers :imwink:

mgcarley has been keeping his head down and bum up doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things so that he can show off the fruits of his labours.

But not the elementary proofs, as was promised more than 9 weeks ago.

I'd have thought with the amount of scepticism going around people would be jumping at the chance to see us in action, so is there anyone who wants to come up to a location in Goregaon West (just across the creek from Oshiwara/Andheri) for a demonstration one evening within the next 1 or 2 weeks?

Demonstration of what? One of the directors of your company, who's also working at HNS, stays in Goregaon (W). We already believe that you have access to a high-bandwidth HNS connection, and obviously, so will Ripunjay Bararia. You can actually allay doubts by providing some third-party proof, like govt. or APNIC, of Hayai's operations.

yes I can assure you that the girl will be sexy and hi quality to attract customers :imwink:

Don't care. You'd be violating our terms of service and diluting our brand by offering services of a slower speed and lesser quality from a residential line which is not yours to resell.

But not the elementary proofs, as was promised more than 9 weeks ago.

So come for a demo then.

Demonstration of what? One of the directors of your company, who's also working at HNS, stays in Goregaon (W). We already believe that you have access to a high-bandwidth HNS connection, and obviously, so will Ripunjay Bararia. You can actually allay doubts by providing some third-party proof, like govt. or APNIC, of Hayai's operations.

Except we would not be conducting the demonstration at his home, the same as I won't conduct one at my home.

So come for a demo then.

What exactly will this be a demo of? The speed of the internet connection? You'll probably download some HD/4K Youtube videos and a couple of ISOs. What will that prove except a high-speed HNS connection?

Except we would not be conducting the demonstration at his home, the same as I won't conduct one at my home.

Makes no difference. I never expected that HNS has a PoP in Goregaon solely for Ripunjay's sake.

You still haven't addressed anything about the third-party proof.

just like u go to Airtel director's home and he shows u mind boggling speeds on a 100mbps lease line....on a line with technically no customers(expect him to get special preferences like 1:1 contention..blah..blah).
And if anyone wants to see Fiber equipment better youtube it...even BSNL provides residential GPON conn., it is not something 'ALIEN'.

MG sometimes you make me laugh when you post about your firms rules & regulations .. I suggest after you have launched ( if that happens in this life time ) then speak about rules and people will even want to read .. Its like im selling a shampoo that grows hair and I tell you to use that 2 times a day without me even having the shampoo :rofl:

mgc, havent you been near a fibre connection for the past 2 months ? ;)

Not really, no.

Waiting eagerly for you to launch in Bhakti Park Wadala.
ATB MGC :)

OK.

What exactly will this be a demo of? The speed of the internet connection? You'll probably download some HD/4K Youtube videos and a couple of ISOs. What will that prove except a high-speed HNS connection?

It'll prove whatever you want it to prove.

Makes no difference. I never expected that HNS has a PoP in Goregaon solely for Ripunjay's sake.

You still haven't addressed anything about the third-party proof.

What of it? You want to see something or not? The offer is open for you to come and see something for yourself. You can decide on it's significance - or lack thereof.

just like u go to Airtel director's home and he shows u mind boggling speeds on a 100mbps lease line....on a line with technically no customers(expect him to get special preferences like 1:1 contention..blah..blah).
And if anyone wants to see Fiber equipment better youtube it...even BSNL provides residential GPON conn., it is not something 'ALIEN'.

Except we're not doing any demo at some premises with a leased line. We're doing it at some spot connected to a public network that is in use right now, today, as I write, and has been for some time. You want real-world, I'm giving you real-world. If you want me to give you a demo on a leased-line with zero contention and zero other users, that can be arranged as well.

BSNL provides GPON, as do many others around the world but it should be noted that the special thing about Hayai is NOT it's technology.

MG sometimes you make me laugh when you post about your firms rules & regulations ..

Forget my companies rules and regulations - you think ANY ISP is going to allow that sort of behaviour? I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back