Doubts about the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,476
  • Views Views 281,827
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who should be really "concerned" too are not interested to pay a visit....then how can u expect the others? My take on this is simple - lets not have any discussions......when he is ready, he will come here to post stuff. In fact i didnt understand the reason for svagyan to just re-ignite this thread! If someone has actually paid the money for it, & is concerned that Mg might run away with their money, then they should go and check out what he has posted - doesnt that sound logical? He has openly given u the details, u go and check out.....u r in a win-win situation really

1) If the claims are true, they are true & u dont need to worry anymore.
2) if the claims are false, then u have every reason to have ur money back.

If i wanted a connection this badly, then i would have gone for sure....even if i hadnt paid the money. But right now i m not interested in getting that high speeds, coz what i have suffices me most of the times, except of course for Youtube videos! :D Or for that matter, any videos!

Whichever way it is, it's going to be long wait. I don't really see any major breakthroughs till the proposed BSNL submarine landing station happens at Digha when wholesale bandwidth prices fall and there is competition. The cartelization in backhaul is already known.

My google-fu is not that great nowadays but this is the last update (or lack of it) that I could find on the Digha landing station news here

Urban Journal: Digha Gate, LED Street Light & Wildflowers

One of the good things is IF and when Matthew's thing takes off would be the sort of LAN environment for either bittorrent content or/and OS updates. There are times when I want to try some of the riskier stuff (alpha/beta stuff) to give feedback to devs. and hold back because of the insane times it would take me to get back to my previous state ( I know about doing backups but that's just a partial solution). Having an edge mirror of my favorite GNU/Linux distribution would take a massive load off my shoulders. There's just so much to play with.

As of today if I were to do any major tinkering and get back, it usually takes two weeks or a bit more to get back to where I am, a major part of which is bandwidth. If a mirror was close-by and almost instantaneous then wouldn't think of things so much as when to try the new shiniest (having taken backups of other stuff). That's all for now.

Now if things remain as it is, I do not see myself giving any feedback to new stuff till a long time .

Alright, I find it hard to imagine that mg hasn't been near a fibre connection for the past 2 months :(

that's why wise men say " tir kaman se nikal jane ke baad"...aap f***** up hai..

Forgery is the last thing one should do to malign a not even started company.

Year 2020 - MGCs post - Hey Guys I still havent got the licence in place because its my habit of blaming the Indian government for everything and that I shall contiune that for another 10 years .. However we have got the IPv8 addresses now and soon i will be uploading the video to youtube as proof and you can also check speedtest for the same . I have changed the plans and soon Hayai will offer 300 mbps unlimited with a FUP of 500 gb .. Guys very soon you will enjoy such high speeds thanks to my great firm Hayai .. Also very soon the Hayai website will be in 6D where you will personally beable to shake my hands and pat my back as I will change the broadband revolution not just in India but also on planet Mars where we have given our 1st connection ..

MG likes the above post? I dont know whether to appreciate that he takes criticism sportingly or despair that he has still not chosen to respond to svagyan's queries for 9 weeks now.

Anyway, going on by the amount of interest (or should I say lack of) in the points 2 & 3 mentioned by MG below, he should just go ahead and plan a specific date & let people know the date, so that atleast that would be done & dusted.

2. You've asked and I've told you that I'd like to organize a date and time for several people to come see a connection - if I'm going to bug a customer to allow some strangers into his house then I'd like to do that as few times as possible. Let me know a time (Friday or after, I'm out of India until 17th) and I'll happily demonstrate *something*.

3. This relates to #2. I've said publicly to people to contact me to organize a time, but you're one of maybe 2 or 3 people who have responded. I'd have imagined there would be more people than that wanting to see a connection delivering what we're promising.

Please, help me help you. Get in touch and help me organize something, even if it's only copper (it'll show what people can reasonably expect if they're like the majority who live in areas not yet covered by fiber). You want me to show you the spots where we've blown fiber underground recently while we're at it?

I think mgcarley's taking the "let it disappear off the horizon" approach.

just like the crimes of our Politicians,actors.....:lying:

Nope. Other than responding to simple things here, mgcarley has been keeping his head down and bum up doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things so that he can show off the fruits of his labours.Speaking of which, I still haven't received sufficient indication of anyone wanting a demonstration of any kind, not even copper, which is... disappointing. I'd have thought with the amount of scepticism going around people would be jumping at the chance to see us in action, so is there anyone who wants to come up to a location in Goregaon West (just across the creek from Oshiwara/Andheri) for a demonstration one evening within the next 1 or 2 weeks?PM me here or send an email to... events \a\ hayai.in, subject: IBF Goregaon Demo. Add your IBF username and a phone number (or just indicate your Hayai username if you have one). Those 2 or 3 people who have previously indicated they'd like a demo, I've already got you on my list - but I'd like at least a few more. 10 seems like a nice number.

If someone doesnt want to go now, atleast the ones from Mumbai, then it can be safely said that they are just mudslinging......as a neutral follower of this thread, this is what i can understand. People wanted to see active connections, some of them are claiming to have paid some money.....they should be there to see now!

When Hayai will come to Kolkata?? Any Specific launch date?? I am ready to pay 1500bucks for 25mbps net unlimited :thumbup:I will share that line to 20-30users in my area distributing 1mbps to each at cheap rate of 500bucks and still earn pennies :Boy Money: 500bucks x 30 =15000 Bandwith Purchase cost 1499 Infrastructure cost on local switches and one lineman additional :3500 No costly routers or bandwith management software required. Will run plain CC proxy and distribute bandwith. Profit : Rs10000 from a single line purchased from Hayai :Boy Money: Will keep one sexy girl as linewoman to attract customers :haha:

some of them are claiming to have paid some money.....they should be there to see now!

I can assure you that NOT ONE PERSON has paid any money who has not received service. There were two people who signed up in October/early November who paid by credit card but to whom we were unable to provide service, both of whom were refunded when this became apparent.

If anybody claims otherwise, they should have an electronically printed receipt & an email confirmation from our system to back it up.

When Hayai will come to Kolkata?? Any Specific launch date?? I am ready to pay 1500bucks for 25mbps net unlimited :thumbup:

Kolkata is definitely a while off.

I will share that line to 20-30users in my area distributing 1mbps to each at cheap rate of 500bucks and still earn pennies :Boy Money: 500bucks x 30 =15000 Bandwith Purchase cost 1499 Infrastructure cost on local switches and one lineman additional :3500 No costly routers or bandwith management software required. Will run plain CC proxy and distribute bandwith. Profit : Rs10000 from a single line purchased from Hayai :Boy Money: Will keep one sexy girl as linewoman to attract customers :haha:

You would not be allowed to do this (it's both against policy AND Indian law). If you did we would terminate your line instantly and refer you to the authorities.

We do have options for providers who would want to resell Hayai services but their networks need to pass a quality test first. They're also bound to offer the same plans that we offer to prevent dilution of our brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back