Doubts about the authenticity of Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,476
  • Views Views 281,827
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that got personal fast. and I for one being rational being did not see Amish now or ever getting personal in this argument. also you say stay tuned.to see what? there its nothing to show and tell.you also don't announce proper implementation meaty it be true our false. you discredited copying of your website argument within 1 lousy sentence "so what" earlier you claimed you will be all original where its that. no you didnt claim you POSITIVELY asserted.now you say you don't have anything y to say. but you have answers to all the questions posed ehere .

I would like to say 1 thing. Hayai is spoiling reputation of IBF. Thats all I can say at this moment.We thought hayai is very big, but its totally opposite. :(

i wouldn't be surprised if one of the main reasons for Hayai's failure to launch still could be for the fact he is trying to provide True BB @ extremely low rate n there are ppl in this country who have started BB services long before he came here and have made a lot of money looting the cust as well as filling the pockets of Govt authorities concerned. For these kind of ppl the idea of Hayai is dangerous as they would loose a lot of money if Hayai came into existence n their greed has got the better of them long back. Chances are that these ppl are now using all their connections to make sure that hayai doesn't see the light of day ???I am just saying that it could be one of the main reasons ...n no i am not a conspiracy buff ... :P

i wouldn't be surprised if one of the main reasons for Hayai's failure to launch still could be for the fact he is trying to provide True BB @ extremely low rate n there are ppl in this country who have started BB services long before he came here and have made a lot of money looting the cust as well as filling the pockets of Govt authorities concerned. For these kind of ppl the idea of Hayai is dangerous as they would loose a lot of money if Hayai came into existence n their greed has got the better of them long back. Chances are that these ppl are now using all their connections to make sure that hayai doesn't see the light of day ???

I am just saying that it could be one of the main reasons ...

n no i am not a conspiracy buff ... :P

I dont think so mate, already in Hyderabad beam broadband is there which is offering high speed internet at low rates , even in Bangalore & Calcutta some companies are offering high speed internet ... Even if Hayai is to be launched in say Mumbai other ISPs like Reliance , Tata , You Broadband which have a large market will not be affected overnight and Hayai will have a lot of proving to do for atleast 1 year to 18 months before people start cancelling ISPs they are using and going for Hayai .. You see already reliance and you broadband have launched 12mbps plans with limit of 25 gb and 1 mbps thereafter at pretty decent rates so we are slowly but surely getting there .. By next year hopefully we should see some better plans from these ISPs ..

Hayai cannot change the Indian broadband scenario overnight as I said ... A lot of proving has to be done and honestly speaking Hayais reputation is already spoilt a lot so IF they launch ( 0.10% chances of that happening ) even then they will have to do a lot in terms of sales , after sales etc ...

I thought from day 1 after knowing about Hayai that good strategy in India is to start with pathetic plans at the beginning and then up the game slowly. It's hard to hit a six on first ball of the first over.

Amish bro chill!

@MG
Everyone on this form openly (or secretly) want Hayai to succeed. It's just that you say Hayai has launched in Sitaladevi area of Mahim yet we have not seen a single review or any Buzz anywhere on the internet.

1. My house to Sitaladevi Temple is a 15 min walkable distance yet I do not see any signs of infrastructure. It's really saddening and I feel sorry for you.

2. I asked you countless times about me visiting one of the sites of installation or even your office. But you ignored all that. So at this moment, we don't even know if you got a proper office for Hayai.

3. The demo which was promised for people staying close by (there are many on this forum who would have liked to meet and experience the Resurrection of Jesus at Hayai's demo site.) But alas even that was postponed to infinity.

4. https://youtube.com/watch?v=XucegAHZojc

Chill everyone and enjoy the Psy Rock!

I think admin should give a time period to MG to get things sorted, proofs etc.If he fails then ....... :smiley-cool06: We all know. BAN HAYAI!

Sure, ban me. It's not like I ever helped anyone with a technical issue or gave insights in to how stuff works or shared things completely unrelated to what I'm setting up here. Totally makes sense that an arbitrary deadline will work, considering I don't even know myself how long some things will take.

Going back to a self-imposed sabbatical for the time being - I gotta get ready to head to KL tonight anyway. I'll next post about Hayai when I have something worth posting, otherwise I may still pop in from time to time to, you know, help people. Ciao :)

Also, Sanke:

1. You're not *supposed* to be able to see infrastructure, infrastructure is *supposed* to be as invisible as possible - I'm not sure what you're expecting to see. and I seem to recall most of the people here were telling me that if we did any overhead cabling, they wouldn't take the service. I don't know if you were one of those people or not, but since you're so vocal about not having yet received service, yet you're also vocal about not using your cable op, so I have to give you all new stuff. Sure, "as the crow flies", it's maybe 2km or so but we can't roll out to you without rolling out to everyone else in between you and us first - unless you'd prefer we threw the cable from building to building as the others do, of course, then maybe we could do things as quickly as the cable guys. Instead of complaining, help me help you.

2. You've asked and I've told you that I'd like to organize a date and time for several people to come see a connection - if I'm going to bug a customer to allow some strangers into his house then I'd like to do that as few times as possible. Let me know a time (Friday or after, I'm out of India until 17th) and I'll happily demonstrate *something*.

3. This relates to #2. I've said publicly to people to contact me to organize a time, but you're one of maybe 2 or 3 people who have responded. I'd have imagined there would be more people than that wanting to see a connection delivering what we're promising.

Please, help me help you. Get in touch and help me organize something, even if it's only copper (it'll show what people can reasonably expect if they're like the majority who live in areas not yet covered by fiber). You want me to show you the spots where we've blown fiber underground recently while we're at it?

Sorry BAN the hayai @ IBF talks not you Mr. MG and it should be a time frame of like 4-6 months not an exact date. ok?

END OF THE STORY? :unsure:

No.. Its interval time, people have gone to buy popcorn.

==================================
On a serious note, all waiting for MG to come back from KL ... Till then if people are interested can join together & work on the 2nd point given above by MG & form a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back