downloading speed for home 500 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter joyal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,199
its almost a year now i am using home 500 plan, when i used to download between 2am-8am i used to get speed around 200-225kbps but since last two months i have seen that the speed has gone down drastically, and yesterday i called up bsnl help they said that it was a temporary problem and could be fixed within a day or two. but yet i seee the same condition which was two months back. i am getting download speed for 20-30 with any of the browser but as soon i use download accelerator the speed reached 45-50kbps maximum , is there anyone who is facing similar problem like this???
i am frm Maharashtra. or anyone could help in suggesting wht should i do now to get my original speed back????

me 2 havin the same problem

yesterday i had called the line man and he cleaned my wire saying that there was some moisture deposited and today when i tested the downloading speed it was same as that of before that is 45-50kbps at time it reached 6575kbps in betwene sometime, wht can be the problem still?????curently DS is showing =31can any provide me more info on what should i do now???do bsnl guys check this kinds of forum and solve out people problems?? i wish it could be such :)

Back