End of Reliance and the start of Cherrinet!?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaurav1219
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3,476
ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,

So it's been almost a year since I've had reliance and I feel it's now time to change my ISP mainly because of the login issues that I face daily (Twice a day) as well as the frequent disconnections I face with Reliance. So, now I am planning to put up Cherrinet either (Rs1499+Tax) for 75 GB post which it comes down to 1 Mbps or (1999+Tax) for 100GB post which it comes down to 1 Mbps.. My only concern is about the frequent disconnections apart from the 75 GB cap. I need a stable connection as I work a lot from home especially in the wee hours of the night and therefore I wanted to know about the connection itself i.e whether it's good or not!?

As "Chromaniac" once advised....I plan on keeping my reliance for a month or two as a backup.... but I am not too confident in this new service as I have read in some of the posts over here that users face disconnections daily (but they are a few months old). Hence, I could really use your advice on this...

Also, My current router is Netgear DGN 1000V which takes 7 minutes to connect to the internet and I wanted to know if it is normal or should I change my router as well? If so, then which router would you suggest? Esp one that works well with Cherrinet/Reliance?

Is there anyway to check my current usage of data on reliance as I am not sure if I can cap my dl/ul limit to 2.4gb a day as one HD/Blue Ray movie itself is about 3-4gb & HD show is about 400mb-700mb.. not to mention viewing a video on youtube (at 720p/480p) runs high in the MBs (tripple digits)... Plus I would have about 5-6 devices connected to the wifi...

Thanks in advance...

Back