Error Adding Account on Selfcare Portal – Assistance Needed

valid mobile numbber,
try to use the number you gave when u took the net connection and see how if it works

Now you need to go to your JTO to get the mobile number updated against your profile. I had the same problem.

how to get mobile number updated against my profile? i'm having problem getting otp on selfcare registration

For registering a mobile number on a landline connection click here BSNL Flash and if you need to update you can visit the bsnl customer service center or call 1500 and ask the executive to update the number,if he denies call again and ask the next executive as bsnl customer care is a bunch of foolish people.

ret.jpg

just now tried again to enter my service id in this way 063-239401
now it shows another error - Dear Customer,We do not have valid mobile number. Please visit nearest BSNL Customer Service Center to update mobile number.
wat to do now .
@Shivam15 @anonuser7 @mayank yadav @InkTone any suggestions ?

I am also getting the message and error.
What was the solution for this problem that worked for you?

I am also getting the message and error.
What was the solution for this problem that worked for you?
went to BSNL exchange and asked them to update but whenever that guy was trying to add my number it was giving error that request already in process ....
so my problem is still not solved

I'm having same problem, have asked them to register a compliant.. The agent did that willingly.. Said, I'll get a call back within 24hrs..

Well I'm not positive to get a callback, somehow within few days of using BSNL FTTH I gotta know how their service is..

Back