Error Adding Account on Selfcare Portal – Assistance Needed

Tried it.. Didn't work..

ret.jpg

just now tried again to enter my service id in this way 063-239401
now it shows another error - Dear Customer,We do not have valid mobile number. Please visit nearest BSNL Customer Service Center to update mobile number.
wat to do now .
@Shivam15 @anonuser7 @mayank yadav @InkTone any suggestions ?
You need to add a mobile number to your account by visiting nearest CSC, that's the only way to get OTP to add your account to selfcare.

I'm having same problem, have asked them to register a compliant.. The agent did that willingly.. Said, I'll get a call back within 24hrs..

Well I'm not positive to get a callback, somehow within few days of using BSNL FTTH I gotta know how their service is..
For registering a mobile number on a landline connection click here BSNL Flash and if you need to update you can visit the bsnl customer service center or call 1500 and ask the executive to update the number,if he denies call again and ask the next executive as bsnl customer care is a bunch of foolish people.
call 1504 from ftth number and update

^^ I msged you on gmail and hangout.
I'm also a bsnl broadband I, e Bharat fiber unfortunate user ,facing same problem from last three months for registering my self on bsnl new portal, need to change my plans as local SPOCS ARE useless and of zero resolution. None of their customer care number works , on dialling it's always like the no. Is busy or no. Doesn't exist 18003451504/18003451500 which are given on its website itself... Really BSNL IT SELF IS A TORTURE to its customers and it's employees are worthless in every manner even for last two months I'm waiting for their reply on mail still not acknowledged. I'm also asked by BSNL SDO why you require customer care no. And online services.. Any chance any help to cop with BSNL services

Back