EV-DO 2.4 mbps BSNL wireless modem- amazing speed upto 2Mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter John7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 162,234
Status
Not open for further replies.
please inform about its service in bhopal. this is looking like positive avatar of BSNL that's why i wan detail

i have a weird problem..
i read up about port forwarding..figured it out..and Did it too!! it worked..the icon in utorrent showed green saying that my network connection is working as it should
but only when i was using the LAN..as soon as i switched back to my wifi..on the same modem (BSNL- Huawei Quadway Wa1003A) .. it said the port is not forwarded correctly..and the icon in utorrent became orange again saying there are no incoming connections!!
please help..is there a different method for port forwarding while using wifi?

Easiest option is to just put your comp in the Demilitarized zone (NAT DMZ) Look for that and enter your computer's internal IP address (Something like 192.168.1.x) into the box. That will open out all the ports and torrents should work fine. The disadvantage is that you're opening out ports for everyone to see, even viruses and worms but if you're intelligent enough, you'll have UAC enabled on Vista or 7 and have a decent antivirus installed so it shouldn't be a problem. If you're on XP or Linux, you'll at least have the latter with the firewall enabled.

My EVDO speed never croses more than 500 kbps/ that too on some ocusions.The avg speed remains between 90 to 200 kbps/ even being very near to main bsnl tower .Please help how can get i good speed.Thanks

My EVDO speed never croses more than 500 kbps/ that too on some ocusions.The avg speed remains between 90 to 200 kbps/ even being very near to main bsnl tower .
Please help how can get i good speed.
Thanks
1. You have posted a question in an old thread and may not get an answer. You would be better off if you created your own thread for the question.
2. How did you measure the speed which you are getting (90-200 kbps)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back