Excessive BSNL Broadband Bill

• Thread starter Thread starter funnycool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,245

funnycool

ISP
BeamCable
Hello,We got BSNL Phone + Internet Connection ( Unlimited 1350 ) package on March 27th.In APrill i got 70 odd rupees bill.But today, I got 3000+ odd bill. 154 rs call charges, 300 rs odd tax.I think they have charged 1350 X 2 = 2700.Any reason why? I have used only for April and march 3 days.I didn't take any modem from BSNL Guyswaiting for your reply...

I think they have charged 1350 X 2 = 2700. the 2 points that i can get u was 1...........even though u got internet in starting of month(1) or ending of month (28) u will be charged the whole month..................... :o 2.......... Can be if not paid the deposit of 1350 in starting then they will send u .......................... :o

security deposit = 1350rental= 1350+tax for aprilrental= 135+tax for marchcall charge = as per plan of your landphone.

security deposit = 1350
rental= 1350+tax for april
rental= 135+tax for march
call charge = as per plan of your landphone.

I paid the security deposit when booking the BSNL Phone and Internet.

what could be the reason?

I paid the security deposit when booking the BSNL Phone and Internet.

what could be the reason?

when did u start using the internet........? exact date that u got ................or get the potal ID in that uu will get exact date...........

portal ID : ans35608052009

ans357-- 08-05-2009 last six digits are the date when did u got internet .........

u got internet in March 28 or 29 or 30 then they will charge for the entire month........... :(

when did u start using the internet........? exact date that u got ................or get the potal ID in that uu will get exact date...........

portal ID : ans35608052009

ans357-- 08-05-2009 last six digits are the date when did u got internet .........

u got internet in March 28 or 29 or 30 then they will charge for the entire month........... :(

Is it really true??? thenn why didn't they tell. I got Internet connection on 28th :(

Is it really true??? thenn why didn't they tell. I got Internet connection on 28th :(

Mostly they will tell......

normally what happens was that limited plan will be billed from the date u got .........

but unlimited plan are bill the entire month............

Noramlly they will skip this info...........

what all can do was.... go the accounts section and ask .. if they don't listen.... hmm make fight with him........ they will sure decrease that ......

By mistake they must have charged either Modem charges again. If it was a rent for March, it should have came in April's bill. Still knowing BSNL, anything is possible.

Dude, the only thing,you can do is goto them and give a f**king kick.I do that always..I have changed my modem 4 times in 2 months.Now,they call me DON :P

Hi hi hi. My case is worse than this.Usually my bill will be around Rs.1500. Im in Home 1000 plan. My dad fainted on seeing April month's bill. The bill amt was Rs.17,256. Metered call charges was Rs.280 only. Remaining is broadband internet charges. When i checked my usage, it showed 3.5 Gb non-free chargeable usage and 18 Gb free usage. When asked BSNL ppl, they said tht i have used 21 Gb and so only this much bill. I said them abt free time and they said tht everything is right only. Then i officially gave complaint with bill and usage details to AO and SDE Broadband. Awaiting for their reply.

Back