Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

time to get a better router :P

6261435010.png

Why are they changing plans every other day? :\
As per Excitel past practice, whenever service tax rates are revised they increase speeds to retain customers. Seeing their service quality everyone will move to better ISP if the rates are almost same and speed is only marginally low. Anyways they have changed the game in Delhi at least for most of the ISP's even Jio Fibre hasn't launched here yet.

Amazing........ thanks Excitel........... A year back I was @512KB now 50Mbps...........

Excellent Service..... No DNS... lost packets issue etc.... for me...

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Last edited:
they are not advertising peering in their new plans. so im guessing its removed on the front but they still use the feature at their backend to save bandwidth .
but anyways who needs peering with 50-100 Mbps speeds.
im on the base plan might shift to 100 Mbps though i doubt the lco and the thin cat5e cables that he uses will be able to handle such load. lets see. will have to get a new router as well :D
now only if they fix video buffering issue and packet loss then it will become the perfect isp in delhi .

100 Mbps truly unlimited for just Rs. 995 plus taxes is absolutely incredible and here I am paying three times that just to get a decent FUP. Too bad South ISPs are just focused on selling GB addon.
That will happen soon I believe, if Jio Fibre launches here.
And that is where you are underestimating Airtel. Even if they decide to scrap Smartbytes, they will probably offer it only where Jio is available.

Back