[ExS] - Experience Sify v1.1 --{BETA}

• Thread starter Thread starter compzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 29,840
ok ...thx for reporting it ... im looking into the problem and ill make sure its solved. ill post up here as soon as im done with it..Moreoever the name [ES] will be changed to [ExS] to prevent cloning of EasySify which did not strike me :)

Rather change to XS just like XP

My account button is fixed....but it still has some prom.......it takes u to a page where it asks for login info....after filling it out....it still asks again and again

well...check if the same problem is with official sify client....coz then its a problem with the web page and my code got nothin to do with the working of my account web page:)ive added force mac address option....but ive not yet uploaded it on download im workin on some other stuff yet

I agree with power, creates undesirable animosity among developers. Maybe admin should remove references to ES and SS from this thread.

yeh after all theres no competition between any of 3 clients all are free to use . I use all 3 of them .. supersify when i want to quickly login and access net ( copy supersify.exe and dll to winnt folder and u can login quickly from dos ) .. Easysify if i downlaod anything at night as it has very good keep alive and auto login .. and this new client is also always on my desktop :P

Back