Faltu Service By tikona @ pune

• Thread starter Thread starter vikran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,882
ISP
TATA
Its been a month my tikona connection is down and in name of support tikona guys are just calling and repeating
the same crap again and again " Today engineer will come to resolve the problems "
very bad service , liars ...

I guess you are connected to Tata Broadband now? Get rid of Tikona.

Tikona??? Worst ISP ever... Called for demo in Aundh and that guy not even connect to their gateway for 1 hour.After that got 256kbps speed at demo time.... that was epic. :scare:

Tikona??? Worst ISP ever... Called for demo in Aundh and that guy not even connect to their gateway for 1 hour.After that got 256kbps speed at demo time.... that was epic. :scare:
Demo speed is always less because it is shared between 2-3 guys

Demo speed is always less because it is shared between 2-3 guys
A demo of slow speeds. LolNo one would buy their connection in that case!

I've been wavering between taking Tikona or not... I read a good review and then plenty bad ones... I want an affordable 4Mbps connection with about 75gb FUP... in my area only BSNL is providing 4Mbps and the affordable one caps at 20Gb FUP. I had Airtel and was getting 1Mbps on a 4Mbps connection, tried for 45 days and then disconnected. Tikona is the only other provider in the area....sucks...

I use Tikona without any problems. The key to good service is the number of users in the area and the distance from the access point. The more the number of users, the better the service.

Back