• Thread starter Thread starter daemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 16,343

daemon

ISP
BSNL
Is anyone using or have used "BBG FN Combo 600"
it says speed upto 2mbps with night unlimited...I understand its a limited plan with 2.5 GB limit but need some advise in speed of the plan.

It depends on line conditions. If you line is clear, you will easily get 2 Mbps. The trouble is that you will have to work hard to contain your daytime usage in 2.5 GB. A good option will ULD 800 Unlimited which gives 1 Mbps till 6 GB and 512 Kbps onwards.

get ULD 800 unlimited if you browse internet a lot in day time otherwise probably you will cross the bandwidth limit and you have to pay extra money for the extra bandwidth usages.

Seems yes, 2.5 GB may cause problem but what also lures me is that combo 600 gives night unlimited at 2 mbps :pleasantry:
choosing a plan is headache

[ EDITED SPELLINGS AS PER REQUESTS]
Hey pal, I am one of the guys using this BBG FN COMBO 600 plan....!
And, hey its really good for the guys who are crazy to browse at a high speed & also love to download a lot(likely unlimited)..
because if you take unlimited plans like 750C you can get unlimited downloads forever, but you cant browse faster. And also downloading files will take much time, as it provides only 512kpbs. So, the approximately difference between 750C & this BBG 600C plans is: you could download a movie of size 700MB in 50 minutes in 600C plan, whereas in 750C it would take 4 times more time, approximately 200 minutes i.e, 3 & half hours (i say when you download with idm, not with mu torrents software)
But if you take this BBG 600C you can get both.....
The only thing is that, you can download unlimited amount of data only during 2 am to 8 am.... But its more than enough time to download since we can download a movie in 1 hour itself.
And to say about BBG 600 Combo Plan, the plan details are as follows:
Speed: upto 2 Mbps
Night usage ( from 2 AM to 8 AM): unlimited free
morning usage ( from 8 AM to 2 AM): free upto 2.5 Gb
After 2.5 Gb usage during morning: 30 paise per Mb upto 5 Gb & 15 paise thereafter will be charged
free calls per month: 250 (within bsnl network)

this plan is actually an extended version of 500 COMBO Plan, which has attributes as follows:
Speed: upto 2 Mbps
Night usage ( from 2 AM to 8 AM): unlimited free
morning usage ( from 8 AM to 2 AM): free upto 1.5 Gb
After 2.5 Gb usage during morning: 30 ps per Mb
free calls per month: 175 (within bsnl network)

If you ask me, I'll say you better to take this plan....
And I'll also give you some tips on using broadband with this plan...
During morning sessions follow these steps:
Just do browsing alone(like mailing, social webbing & your regular interests)
avoid streaming videos in high amount
dont download anything more than important documents
avoid downloading audios, videos & softwares
During night session:
you are free to download any data of any size
If you think you cant wake up & download during night time, you can set time in download managers like idm, mu torrents, orbit, etc., to download & have a happy sleeping.
If you are satisfied with my blogging, just reply me... I'll help you out on using this BBG 600 COMBO plan in easiest & stressless way.....
THANKS.....!

Please avoid use of SMS format. Reading your post, is very difficult and it is long enough.

hi guys . i'm interested in "BBG FN Combo 600" plan .
i just want to know ,what will the initial charges ,deposits for this plan , i don't have landline connection also.i don't need any landline handset .
so what will final bill after a month ?

Hi Sujit.m,
The 1st month bill will near upto ₹2000, don't panic on seeing it. It is just because you are installing newly. ₹2000 on 1st bill is due to that they don't charge anything while installing. Everything including your landline handset, modem & service charges comes on the billing alone. So, you don't need to pay the line man installing in your home (tipping him depends upon your wish). From the 2nd month you will get regular billing (Increase in bill amount always depends on your call and day time broadband usage limit exceeding). You can also cancel the landline while you order for connection if you wish. But if you use it, you can avail 250 free local calls within bsnl network (other network call charges apply).
Hope you are satisfied with the reply...

Back