Few questions about Reliance Wireline (Broadband) internet

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 35,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.To my surprise they have been calling me for the past 3 days.I couldnt take up the call because of my faulty cell phone but got in touch this evening.Sadly though, they were trying my number to tell me that their service isnt feasible where I live.:(But as I said. I was pleasantly surprised.I did not expect any response from their end especially if the connection was not possible.

Man, don't be tempted just by plans. Reliance is totally unreliable. Maybe they have to change their name to Un-Reliance. I was tempted and applied for a new combo connection and they took the cheque and now it is the 10th day, the customer care is really irritating passing the buck to the local people and the local people are not picking up my calls. Finally i told them to return my cheque and they said my amount will be returned within 60 days. Can you believe it? They actually encashed the cheque before they gave the connection and now they are asking for 60 days for payment. Ridiculous. Reliance is a 420 company, stay away. Sorry Airtel, i ever thought of changing the ISP.

Man, don't be tempted just by plans. Reliance is totally unreliable. Maybe they have to change their name to Un-Reliance. I was tempted and applied for a new combo connection and they took the cheque and now it is the 10th day, the customer care is really irritating passing the buck to the local people and the local people are not picking up my calls. Finally i told them to return my cheque and they said my amount will be returned within 60 days. Can you believe it? They actually encashed the cheque before they gave the connection and now they are asking for 60 days for payment. Ridiculous. Reliance is a 420 company, stay away. Sorry Airtel, i ever thought of changing the ISP.

@Shaq774
Can you share your contact details with me so that i can try to help you out.

Hmmm...Well sorry to take up this thread./I applied intially for new Airtel 2 Mbps plan (Rs. 1299), but they acted as a bitch. The cable was there, but the db got choked here at Chennai due to some drainage trenching and the new connection was not feasible../Hence I have shifted to Reliance 1099 plan with 1 Mbps unlimited, and what I like the most about this plan is no FUP :DThe exact feasibility is not there, but the pole is 100 Meters away and we applied for two connection so they told they will be extedning withing few days and probably install the connection within 5 to 7 days.So as I applied on wednesday I am hoping I get the connection by Monday or Wednesday.What Inferred from this thread, is Reliance requires this login thingy which I hate, lets see how this connection turns up on grabbing it.Btw about the Reliance ping, how is it. Like I play online games sometime so I was wondering how efficient will it be for that purpouse./

well after almost 5yrs i planned to move out of airtelreliancegot1mbps plan with night speed 2mbps for 1499does it got FUPcan some one with relianceBB share the info!!!Regardsraj

well after almost 5yrs i planned to move out of airtel

reliancegot1mbps plan with night speed 2mbps for 1499

does it got FUP

can some one with relianceBB share the info!!!

Regards
raj

Well I finally got my Reliance 1 Mbps plan installed and its awesome :D
Raj, I talked to a customer care representative about FUP on their plans, and they told the plan is purely unlimited and there is no FUP at all.

So enjoy and let Airtel guys sc#@w themselves./

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back