Firmwares for BSNL Bharat Fiber ONT/ONU/OLT

@harshvkrm Yes, you can roll back to a previous version. And the 200623 does take time to establish link, I had installed it and then rolled back to 200602 Digisol version.

2.webp

This is the one that I have. You can try 200602 but it's a risk.

:( My Netlink HG323RGW router firmware is locked. (Vsol customer support did check using some tools through teamviewer as flashing any versions led to failure.)
Is there Anyway I can upgrade as I need the Nat level thing to open Nat type?
If it's locked nothing much can be done.

@KaKaRot820 Download from the Uniway OLT link. The ONU file is inside. There is a pdf included too.

My device isn't even in the list
View attachment 4802
Which device?

@Adithya did try to upgrade the 200623 with the 200817 versions on the Netlink site, to my surprise nothing happened :p both the times the whole upgrade process went as it should only to display the firmware version as 200623 post the upgradation process.
Is the delay still there? Maybe it's another rebranded .35 with some default settings changed.

I have upgraded Digisol GR-1010 router, now I am not able to login to the router web page, will the password fallback to the default password after the firmware upgrade?

Default username and password is also not working, new firmware has any different default password.

Back