Firmwares for BSNL Bharat Fiber ONT/ONU/OLT

Looks like 200623 is from 26 June 2020, while 200817 is from 17 Aug 2020,
Has anyone tried this new update ?

@sidhartharoul I kept it on NAT 1. NAT 2 is safe but who needs safety, lol. Time to be adventurous. I don't even have anti-virus anymore. Windows Defender is my saviour now.
Animated GIF

Like @Adithya said, if there is no rogue app there is no issue.

@harshvkrm Looks like "HG323RW_WebUpgrade_DIGI_1.0.07-190110" is the latest on Digisol's site then which was already installed when I got the ONU. And now "HG323RW_all_1.0.34-200602_Digisol_SafeProtect_en (1)" is the latest with Digisol logo.

@sloj I have a Netlink one, or at least that's what it looks like :P hence went on that bsnl facilitation site to check and found a new version. not sure if the Digisol version will work on netlink. But then not gonna fiddle with this version available on netlink site for the time being, as you never know I may end up it brick the router.The lco here means well but is often bogged down by the bsnl's sarkari babudom...
Btw..can you roll back to a version of firmware if you still ha e the file ?

Yes.
Source

Mirrored here: IBF Vault

Here's an archive with hg323rgw firmwares.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( My Netlink HG323RGW router firmware is locked. (Vsol customer support did check using some tools through teamviewer as flashing any versions led to failure.)
Is there Anyway I can upgrade as I need the Nat level thing to open Nat type?

@Adithya did try to upgrade the 200623 with the 200817 versions on the Netlink site, to my surprise nothing happened :P both the times the whole upgrade process went as it should only to display the firmware version as 200623 post the upgradation process.

Back