First Person Who Really Enoyed the Freedom MNP!!!??

• Thread starter Thread starter ammu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 28,116
My colleague ported from Airtel to Vodafone, and now people having Airtel cant call him on his Vodafone connection. Incoming calls from Vodafone, Idea, Reliance working fine, but only no incoming from Airtel numbers. I hope its just some technical fault, and no malpractice involved here.

Finally I'm going to port my Number from AirCel (PostPaid) to Tata DoCoMo(Prepaid) :)

2011-01-28 9:00 AM - Submitted all the forms along with Last bill paid receipt. Got DoCoMo SIM after paying 19 rs

2011-01-28 9:30 AM - Got SMS as below from 52291 Hi! Your request for Mobile Number Portability is registered successfully. 112xxxx

2011-01-28 12:50 AM - Got SMS as below from TA-1901Your Port in request for Mobile Number 909xxxxxxx to TATA Tele has been forwarded to your service provider for approval. Thank You - TATA Tele.

2011-02-02 09:30 PM - Got SMS as below from TA-1901Your Port in request for Mobile Number 909xxxxxxxx has been accepted . Your mobile number will be ported on 02/02/11 at 22:00 PM. For any queries call 1800-266-#

I will update you tomorrow after checking with the new SIM :urock:

Update: The number got Ported to DOCOMO within 1 hour.. I tried using the Docomo Card at 11 PM and it got registered successfully. :)

But another small problem here - "No way to find last call charge". BSNL not displaying last call charge of my Port -In number.

Problem solved.

@nirubhaiHow did you clear your unbilled amount (last bill date to current date which is not billed yet)?

@nirubhai
How did you clear your unbilled amount (last bill date to current date which is not billed yet)?

No need to clear unbilled amount. Just pay the last Bill Amount and submit the Receipt while applying for the MNP.

You will get another bill from the old provider after porting the number to the new provider.
If you are not paying the Bill to the old provider, New Provider will cancel your account.

Back