First Person Who Really Enoyed the Freedom MNP!!!??

• Thread starter Thread starter ammu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 28,116
HeyI have ported my Reliance CDMA Number to Vodafone, it is done successfully but there were some hurdlesOn 20-1-2011 I went to Vodafone Store for porting, I got a new prepaid SIM for Rs.25On 25th - 26th Jan My incoming calls were deactivated and and Reliance SIM was still Active for Outgoing calls...On 27th I inserted my Vodafone SIM and I was Able to make and receive calls but there was an issue with reliance nos, when they were calling they were getting a wrong no. messageShockingly Both the vodafone and reliance SIMs were active for making outgoing callsBut finally on the 29th JAN reliance sim became inactive and i got a SMS that "Thanks for being with Reliance"After Migrating to Vodafone there are some issues that I am not able to recharge my No. Online and not able to activate FnF nos as it states that Its not a valid vodafone no.So it was a good experiance but the downtime for incoming calls were more than 24hrs... however the outgoing calls were not affected

Hi,Today I have sucessfully ported my airtel mobile number to vodafone.25th jan - I went to vodafone store for porting and got a free sim !!!27th jan - I recieved a call from airtel telling me " we have received a request from vodafone for porting your number but airtel is having the best coverage and very reliable service,we have best plan etc... so still if you want to cancel the porting request you have to sms CANCEL PO to 56161 within 24 hrs." But I Didn't.31th jan - I recieved a sms from vodafone on my airtel number saying that " the porting request no..... has been accepted by your current mobile operator. We will inform you the porting time and day soon!!" 1st feb - I switched on my mobile at 9 AM and i had no signal and then it came "sim card registeration failed" on my airtel sim, so i thought that my number would have ported to vodafone,I inserted the vodafone sim and i was activated!!! I got 5 rs balance and validity till 2015. My outgoing calls were working but I was unable to receive calls !!!!! When i called my no.from my mom's no. I heard" the airtel no. is temporarily disconnected" !!!!!!!! But till 9:30 AM i had started receiving calls on my ported no.Now I'm able to recieve calls from every operator and i was able to top-up my phone successfully from vodafone store..At last I'm free from STUPID AIRTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, my number porting from airtel to BSNL is completed today.I applied on 24'th Jan for porting to BSNL.31'st Jan 11:00PM, my airtel service was disconnected by airtel.BSNL SIM wasn't activated automatically within 2 hrs of airtel terminating my service. after my visit to BSNL CSC and complaint to SDE at CSC, I finally got the number activated just few mins back.From Airtel mobile and Reliance LL, I checked incoming calls to my number ported to BSNL, . it works without problems. no problem in outgoing calls too. 3G data works fine too!I paid SIM charges of RS.59/- + 3G [email protected] FRC of Rs.58/- to BSNL. after activation, I got Rs.125/- balance in my account with a validity till 28/7/2011To all those who had queries about 3G [email protected] FRC: Yes, it works. you don't need 3G General FRC of Rs.120/-. Just pay 3G SIM charges of RS.59/- and ask them to recharge with FRC of RS.58/- for 3G [email protected] plan. if BSNL folks says that Rs.120/- recharge is mandatory, tell them to try Rs.58/- recharge. tell them that if that doesn't work, you will recharge with Rs.120/-.Thanks

Idea ppl rejected my port out request :(( govt gotta fix these mother ****ers.

now IDEA following footsteps of airtel?didnt you enquire with CC?

Got msg from bsnl that 'your port in request for your mobile number has been rejected by your service provider (idea) due to legal reasons..' This really sucks. I am using this number since 13 years maybe they dun wanna lose me. Obsessed bastards.

To all those who had queries about 3G [email protected] FRC: Yes, it works. you don't need 3G General FRC of Rs.120/-. Just pay 3G SIM charges of RS.59/- and ask them to recharge with FRC of RS.58/- for 3G [email protected] plan. if BSNL folks says that Rs.120/- recharge is mandatory, tell them to try Rs.58/- recharge. tell them that if that doesn't work, you will recharge with Rs.120/-.

Thanks

In my case, before I contacted them on the day of porting, 120 FRC was recharged. Now doing 56 recharge gives invalid denomination. There seems to be no other recharge option for 49p in 3G!!

Hey I want to know one thing :

Is Tata Docomo available in Delhi ?

NO, they dont have license for delhi circle. Although I would loved to have them one for delhi. :)

Back