Fivenet New Diwali Plan Rs. 9999 for 1 Year, Upto 10 Mbps speed Select Subscribers Only

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 248
  • Views Views 61,940
well so called tech freak - im using 5net since 3years i guess... initially when we used to get 1mbps line like more than a year ago, we used to get tht for normal downloads. but torrent speed was always capped by fivenet. And similarly now also you get around 300-500kbps avg, it shoots up to 800 and above and drops to 180-200. but on a an average u can say 400kbps.....

Well I have to agree that this plan is worth the money, even though burst upto 10mbps, still i get around 4-5mbps avg for just Rs.700 and you have dc++ hub where you get everything with over 1000 users and above 100TB of sharing at peak hours is the best. I dont understand why u noob criticising so much, find me a provider with such a plan with dc++ hub and lan play with 100s of users all over the city :P

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Wow reliance edge :O u get sucha speed!! Im shocked, nice nice... which plan? even i will give it a shot ;)

^^^^
Was that for me?? Coz i am pretty much in favour of 5net - just that i havent got it in my area......Living in Borivali & just after I STARTED THIS THREAD, i called them up - they said they havent reached Borivali. We will come to know immediately as & when they arrive.....thats what they assured me!!

Lol not you.... you dint offend my post,
this guy "vikkymath" was not satisfied with my screen shots. i hope he doesnt asks me to post the live video for downloads later.. fivenet is expanding, will reach your place soon. Just that find some bunch of users for 5net and call their head office and give them options of your cable provider through which they can reach you

Saurabh, Thats still really good!!

How much do you pay for it??

Wow reliance edge :O u get sucha speed!! Im shocked, nice nice... which plan? even i will give it a shot ;)

You know that speedtest shows wrong results sometimes........ :|
Actually, Using download manager I get 37-38KB/s (300Kbps) constantly.....
But, I don't download much because of limit 2.5GB per month.....

Seems this connection is worthed for the price it was offered...Also major point being fivenet's DC which allows you share files,makes me wonder whether do you need to use internet except for FB,twitter,mails..

@ Saurabh

Alright, so ultimately you have brought out the * mark of the scheme you have!! 2.5 GB per month is too less for me - i download that much in 2.5 days......not as heavy as many others around, but still i do download 30-50 GB per month depending the Bursts that i can get in between!!

@ Saurabh

Alright, so ultimately you have brought out the * mark of the scheme you have!! 2.5 GB per month is too less for me - i download that much in 2.5 days......not as heavy as many others around, but still i do download 30-50 GB per month depending the Bursts that i can get in between!!

I also download that much data on my broadband connection in 3-4days. But, I have taken of my broadband connection due to frequent disconnections. So, I am using this Reliance MobileNet.

well so called tech freak - im using 5net since 3years i guess... initially when we used to get 1mbps line like more than a year ago, we used to get tht for normal downloads. but torrent speed was always capped by fivenet. And similarly now also you get around 300-500kbps avg, it shoots up to 800 and above and drops to 180-200. but on a an average u can say 400kbps.....

Well I have to agree that this plan is worth the money, even though burst upto 10mbps, still i get around 4-5mbps avg for just Rs.700 and you have dc++ hub where you get everything with over 1000 users and above 100TB of sharing at peak hours is the best. I dont understand why u noob criticising so much, find me a provider with such a plan with dc++ hub and lan play with 100s of users all over the city :P

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

ya Agreed that its worth the Money 6k+tax+maint = Say 8k PM Damn Good:happy:.

ya Agreed that its worth the Money 6k+tax+maint = Say 8k PM Damn Good:happy:.

They won't charge you only 2k extra for maintainance and taxes. Here, in Navi Mumbai SSV charged me around Rs.120/- per month extra (250+120) for 256kbps per month i.e. almost 50% extra.....
So, that plan will be available for around 9k per year...... That's also good.....

Back