Fivenet New Diwali Plan Rs. 9999 for 1 Year, Upto 10 Mbps speed Select Subscribers Only

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 248
  • Views Views 61,946
They won't charge you only 2k extra for maintainance and taxes. Here, in Navi Mumbai SSV charged me around Rs.120/- per month extra (250+120) for 256kbps per month i.e. almost 50% extra.....
So, that plan will be available for around 9k per year...... That's also good.....

Value for money! :)

thats what....even 9k is worth it for this sort of package!!

dunno why ping looks so horrible but it is not really like that, i play

modern warfare 2 (4-6hrs a day) on singapore server and ingame ping are like

110 so it is good.. (5net bans ping command in console)

sorry in day time i am kinda busy, later i can post day result and i see no

difference (if there is really only minor )

colombo

mumbai

kuala lumpur

delhi

UK

france

america (United states) 3 different location

australia

i hope it will help

Regards
IGN : [Assassinsx3]
ISP : 5net (10MbPS) and SSV (2MbPS)

did i forgot to mention my last month data usages?? it was like 600GB no less...200GB via internet + 400GB via DC++DC Hub gives me from 30MbPS to 80MbPS depends on distance of host.. and downloading via DC hub does not affect my internet speed theoretically (my LAN is capped at 100Mbps thats a minus point) :) so i get a network utilization of 70-90% all the months, sometime even 100% network utilization on 100MbPS line :)i am bored downloading things and ran out of space on my HDD, that is 320GB int + 500GB ext + 500GB ext = 1300GB appx :(

@Sumit Singhr u from Navi Mumbai?If yes, then how much SSV charge for this(10 mbps) plan??

LOL.. dnt be jelous.. Human wants r unlimited...
Now when we have 5net, We have issues like slow dc++ speed, or frequent disconnection from the local cable walas..or cable walas charging too much for tht..

saurabh28

they might be charging you extra 3k right for the plan? SSV chor hai bachpan se.. I used to fight for my frnd cuz SSV lootne mein sabse aage hai..

@saurabh28it is 5net, they charged me 9k/year (everything included)SSV is not bad anyway, they are just costly in front of 5net, i have 2mbps SSV unlimited plan which i took for 4150rs/ 3month so i have to continue keeping it for next 1more month.. :( ( use less in front of 5net anyway )@vibhuvw (i think u know this but for other new user of 5net it will help)actually dc++ hub is not slow for me till now, and that is not a frequent disconnection if u know the system > there is a cap of 2GB while downloading from DC++ than 5net disconnect itself, u just have to redial connection to connect back again, use apexDC++ as StrongDC++ is buggy with resumed files, and than start downloading again, ( remember u and the person from u downloading both bonds to 2GB line drop limit)P.S. dont keep redial attempt to 1sec as it will cause another bug related to ur nickname :P keep it on 5second :)example - i have downloaded a 7gb game (COD:BO) in less than half an hour :) ( line dropped 4 times so i reconnected it 4times ) thats it :Dand yeah SSV Chor hai, they robed me 3k extra for this plan while my friend took it for just 7K :(@jymn2005srry dude, i wish your area will be covered soon

did i forgot to mention my last month data usages??
it was like 600GB no less...

200GB via internet + 400GB via DC++

DC Hub gives me from 30MbPS to 80MbPS depends on distance of host.. and downloading via DC hub does not affect my internet speed theoretically (my LAN is capped at 100Mbps thats a minus point) :) so i get a network utilization of 70-90% all the months, sometime even 100% network utilization on 100MbPS line :)

i am bored downloading things and ran out of space on my HDD, that is 320GB int + 500GB ext + 500GB ext = 1300GB appx :(
Good for you man. Now seriously Fivenet should get into the business of selling HDDs.

Back