Fivenet New Diwali Plan Rs. 9999 for 1 Year, Upto 10 Mbps speed Select Subscribers Only

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 248
  • Views Views 61,943
Good for you man. Now seriously Fivenet should get into the business of selling HDDs.

They should supply 2TB HDD with every new connection of 10mbps.... Lol, just kidding.....

they give freebies like like holidays package worth 5999rs, free iptv channels, free video on demand movies ( non as interested as a 2TB HDD hehe )

While they're at it, they should not only supply 2TB hard drives, but they should be pre-populated the HDDs with a bunch of the most popular movies and games for the month (yes, I'm being a smart arse ;))

While they're at it, they should not only supply 2TB hard drives, but they should be pre-populated the HDDs with a bunch of the most popular movies and games for the month (yes, I'm being a smart arse ;))

i pay for games... ( only if i like it ) and i always try to watch movies over theater and if it is 3D than always :)
but yeah they can give a pre-loaded HDD for collection ( somebody taking it serious :P :P )

oh yehthey were giving 1tb HDD initially to dc++ hub users, this was when the hub was just launched with 40-70 users.. I almost had one.. lol but they were smart they took it back later.. Well Sumit, is IPTV and Video on demand still working? It used to work initially when it was launched. Now it doesnt i thnk.. Well they made me fill forms and all for iptv whn it was newly launched, i forgot my iptv username password now. Do they still exists? @SumitWell if you have wifi router then you wont get dc and now if your a registered user to HUB then you can connect with 1 sec reconnect. I had to change my nick many times cuz they upgrade u to Star WOW Tags(which sux cuz you need to share more like star users has to share 160, wow 250gb and VIP 500gb and VVIP i think 1tb).. Well im looking for IPTV information. Please tell me if it still works?

oh yeh
they were giving 1tb HDD initially to dc++ hub users, this was when the hub was just launched with 40-70 users.. I almost had one.. lol but they were smart they took it back later.. Well Sumit, is IPTV and Video on demand still working? It used to work initially when it was launched. Now it doesnt i thnk.. Well they made me fill forms and all for iptv whn it was newly launched, i forgot my iptv username password now. Do they still exists?

@Sumit
Well if you have wifi router then you wont get dc and now if your a registered user to HUB then you can connect with 1 sec reconnect. I had to change my nick many times cuz they upgrade u to Star WOW Tags(which sux cuz you need to share more like star users has to share 160, wow 250gb and VIP 500gb and VVIP i think 1tb).. Well im looking for IPTV information. Please tell me if it still works?

iptv aint working

Sumit
Yeah,hope that whatever u wished, comes true!!

Emil
Worth giving a thought - really.....they can sell "Packages".....may be - the more speedier the plan chosen, the better savings in HDD can be availed......

This is so sad...SSV charging 3k extra when they are the largest partner of fivenet...why fivenet not doing anything about this? and why SSV is so keen to keep there child (24 online)alive?? if they want they may but why penalizing us users. Now they also charge 50 Rs. extra for DC++ (which they earlier used to deny existance )

This is so sad...SSV charging 3k extra when they are the largest partner of fivenet...why fivenet not doing anything about this? and why SSV is so keen to keep there child (24 online)alive?? if they want they may but why penalizing us users. Now they also charge 50 Rs. extra for DC++ (which they earlier used to deny existance )

SSV has the right to charge certain fees, that is, the 3k - how do you expect them to pay for their infrastructure?

Secondly, 24Online is a client/server system that any ISP can use - it monitors the flow of traffic for the purposes of accounting (and thus, billing, where applicable).

Though the extra Rs50 fee for DC++ is a bit much, I do understand it to a point: they probably are buying 100mbit/s or 1Gbit/s lines between Fivenet's CO in Sion and themselves, rather than having dark fibre (which is very expensive).

As such, they have limited overall capacity to work with and so you're basically buying the right to use a bit more of the capacity which they've purchasd.

Back