Force 59.x.x.x IP

• Thread starter Thread starter adi.1994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,551

adi.1994

ISP
Dataone(BSNL)
I get very low pings to game servers when im assigned 59.x.x.x ips, the pings are around 500-650ms during day with 117.x.x.x. It goes down to 240-270ms during night but thats as low as it goes. Would it be possible to get 59.x.x.x ip/gateway. I get 40-60ms pings with that.
PS. Sorry if this is a noob q. :/

i don't think so, try restarting router until you get 59.xx IP, it works for me! However story is kinda different here, my pings are worse on 59.xx (upto 600ms!) but 117.xx works fine most the time

BSNL is shifting all users to 117.xx IP range. So hard to get it back.

I thought 117 was better? I guess it fucked up when they migrated loads of users to it.

before FUP limit my IP is 117.x.x and after FUP limit my IP 59.x.x

Actually you can get the 59.x.x.x IPS for this you need to visit the broadband in charge explain your situation to them tell them you are working on some projects abroad and you need low ping. From here they inquire if they have a free slot in the old nb1 network if they do then they will route your telephone wire through there. Or else get fixed IP and demand 59.x.x I did this some years ago to get my ping reduced to some wow server in Germany

Back