Ford India News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 98,616
Zaleel ho gaye :o :ashamed:

Ford Ikon Gets Duratorq Josh :P

8 years after ford india launch ikon diesel with new headlamps and bumpers denotes the new look to the Ikon but the rest remains the same saloon superstructure we have seen since its advent in 1999. :P

Priced at 5.19L ex-showroom Delhi.

Ford - Ikon Specification Data

This Endeavour is 17.5 lakhs:ishock:Thats too much. Scorpio is better than endeavour. It is 10 lakhs. Though Scorpio lacks the smoothness and the finnese of endeavour, it still is the best SUV for off roading. Even at 17.5 lakhs, endeavour will not be able to negotiate raw and rough roads like scorpio does. One thing is there though, scorpio's suspension becomes rusty and hard very soon.

17 lakhs for endevour! wtf!i thought it started at around 11-12 lakhs in india. i guess it is becoming a trend to make cars more expensive with the new models. mercedes c class is now as expensive as e class used to be initially. :) at the lower end cars are becoming cheaper. at the higher end cars are becoming expensive. i think there is a model of honda accord which is priced above rs. 25 lakhs in india.

Back