Formula-1 News and Updates (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I thought he messed up his qualifications :o

A brilliant race by nico. Vettel was clearly not pushing hard enough as webber was matching him lap by lap. Rest Sutil also had a good race.
Seeing Alonso, it appeared that he was afraid of the track.
Prevez is also turning in another montoya, who never cared for the other cars or logical driving, just showed over aggressiveness which mostly turned into a bad results.
Also, I am not clear as to why lewis is not getting much out of the car like nico, its not just this race but all previous one also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XgXH4xehX_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ztX1LtiJRFw
jazzyjazzy said:
A brilliant race by nico. Vettel was clearly not pushing hard enough as webber was matching him lap by lap. Rest Sutil also had a good race.
Seeing Alonso, it appeared that he was afraid of the track.
Prevez is also turning in another montoya, who never cared for the other cars or logical driving, just showed over aggressiveness which mostly turned into a bad results.
Also, I am not clear as to why lewis is not getting much out of the car like nico, its not just this race but all previous one also.

I dint watch the entire race yesterday...but being a championship contender he didnt want to risk ....I guess perez did the same thing to Kimi and he lost so much of places....this not the place to risk so much...perez and others can risk in this track as they are nothing to loose...
Thank god as far as i am concerned the worst race for me got over...

I agree alonso is a title contender but he was even unable to maintain status quo. Perez, button and sutil were able to overtook him with ease and DIR was at alonso tail later with half a second gap.

I didnt see the race after the red flag hence i dont want to comment on it...but one thing i noted as far as ferrari car is concerned...they didnt had a good car for this weekend and their car was not suited for this track...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back