Freecharge News & Updates

Just got my coupons today , I had done a 200 Rs recharge and selected 2*McDonalds and 2*barista Coupons worth Rs 50 each , instead they sent me 3*McD and 5*Barista Coupons . The McD coupon says free MvVeggie or Medium Fries or Large Coke on order of 50Rs or more . Barista's is buy a capuccino , get one free . Are valid from 1st to 30th Sept

hah cool! would be interesting to see if they are accepted easily. there is a McD in Manesar with locals working there. i bet they are going to refuse these coupons. :|

Idea and Vodafone prepaid recharge is now available on freecharge.in.Recharge your Idea or Vodafone numbers and get McDonald's and Barista coupons free.Airtel, MTNL and other operators will also go live very soon.

i used the service to recharge a cousin's mobile phone. the process was smooth. waiting for the discount coupons. heh! i hate the idea of creating a user account for services like these. but then... what can be done. i like bookmyshow because they let me book tickets without creating a user account.

does site offers full talk time recharge?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

In my opinion you end up spending more than you intended to (not full talk time and spending to use the coupons)

I go for full talktime recharges.

mmm. well... i have not tried the 444 recharge (supposed to be full talk time) on my airtel prepaid. i intend to do that in the coming days. i recharged a vodafone connection for 500 rupees. not sure if 500 recharge on vodafone is full talk-time. they charge 10 bucks mandatory for the coupons. so that's something you pay extra. but they have coupons for mcdonalds and PVRs. i have use for both of these coupons. so i can technically benefit from them. though. cannot say for sure. :)

mmm. well...

i have not tried the 444 recharge (supposed to be full talk time) on my airtel prepaid. i intend to do that in the coming days.

i recharged a vodafone connection for 500 rupees. not sure if 500 recharge on vodafone is full talk-time.

444 full talktime recharge is not always available, so make use of it when it's there.
Airtel don't give many full talk time recharges with unlimited validity.

mmm. well...

they charge 10 bucks mandatory for the coupons. so that's something you pay extra.

but they have coupons for mcdonalds and PVRs. i have use for both of these coupons. so i can technically benefit from them. though. cannot say for sure. :)

Thats why I said you end up spending more

you are missing the point. i am not talking about going to mcd or pvr just to use the coupons. i am talking about using the coupons when i go to mcd or pvr which i do rather frequently :(

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

as for 444 recharge on airtel. i guess. i am a rather new user. and i am yet to recharge using 444 or 555 both of which are supposed to be full talktime.

i would post here when i recharge for that amount through freecharge and see whether i get full talktime or not.

https://imgur.com/0jGjJ

received the coupons. now have to see how many wife uses before the deadline of january end.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

as you can see google nexus s images are pretty crappy in nature :(

Back