Freecharge News & Updates

Update : I got call from freecharge.in , they said rs 343 transaction has failed & amt will be refunded within 3-7 working days...i asked about 100rs recharge, he said 100rs recharge has happened due to system failure....how ?...so 100rs free recharge.

Could simply be that someone else entered the wrong no.

I think 100rs recharge was done by freecharge only .....i downloaded recharge invoice.
https://i.imgur.com/5UjBu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g4rk6.png

----------

100Rs Free Recharge.. Merry Christmas..its Santa Gift to you! :)

haha...my friend is lucky...

Update : I got call from freecharge.in , they said rs 343 transaction has failed & amt will be refunded within 3-7 working days...i asked about 100rs recharge, he said 100rs recharge has happened due to system failure....how ?...so 100rs free recharge.
Looks a bit wishy washy. There was a system error as it debited rs 343 (sent coupons too by courier right??) but recharged Rs 100 only.
Unlike average fellow , you are raising hue and cry in blogs. so may be they are forced to correct the mistake.
But saying that refund voucher can not given immediately saying that transaction failed is a bit shaky. Your a/c did get debited.
Are they passing the blame to phantom "their bank-your bank" computer problems???
After you get the refund , then you can thank Santa for rs 100 airtel recharge and the free coupons! :smiley-ashamed004:
This does put a doubt in your mind when you are doing big recharge next time.

Not by courier, i got coupons by e-mail @ 8pm (24th)....i will update after i get refund...

NO NO , i won't use freecharge.in again.....i don't find any worthy coupons also...they don't have letsbuy coupons, snapdeal and koovs coupons......

----------

Unlike average fellow , you are raising hue and cry in blogs. so may be they are forced to correct the mistake.

Maybe ....

I hope @Mehtrotra's original explanation was correct..... SBI gateway failing ... hopefully you will see the full amount in your bank a/c before this year (week) end!:ghost:

why? is there no way to dispute if netbanking is used?

1. If you use Netbanking, the money is already out of your hands. With credit cards, you still need to pay your bank. This swings the odds slightly in your favour.

2. You can dispute Netbanking charges, but the quality of service provided by your bank won't be as good as what they provide for credit card disputed charges (due to contractual obligations to Mastercard/Visa/Amex)

Wow! Congrats!After all the tension Santa did visit you ( free coupons -will it work?)your freind- Rs 100 free airtel recharge!:pirate:

Back