Gaming laptop in 60k

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,369
Make sure you go in for GDDR5 graphics memory for true gaming performance.

What kind of games do you want to play? Also do you want to do some editing stuff ? You should definitely consider an SSD too!

Lenovo Y series... y560.
Acer will probably be the best value for money in terms of what they give. Thought their keyboard some guys have told me is crap and after some use letters start to fade. :tongue: Their gaming laptop was for 42k and similar model in Lenovo was for Rs 56K and Dell was even more expensive :P

What kind of games do you want to play? Also do you want to do some editing stuff ? You should definitely consider an SSD too!
Like some heavy games GTA 5 etc What is the advantage of SSD?

Laptops are NOT meant for gaming, they'll heat up pretty quickly AND you won't be able to play games at their best settings without having to compromise between keeping the frame rate at 60 FPS while tweaking the settings.
GTA 5 hasn't even been announced for the PC yet and by the time it will be, your laptop will already have outdated specs and the game will lag heavily (or won't run at all). The temps from the laptop will likely be anywhere between 90 - 100 degrees.
Unless portability is really really necessary for you, I'd recommend building a desktop. At that budget you could easily build a PC with an i5/i7 processor, GTX 660 Ti and 12 Gigs of RAM. A laptop no matter what the specs won't even be able to stand up to those.
As for the SSD, use google yaar... kaunse zamane mein jee raha hain tu?! :pray:

Don't rush into buying a laptop now...wait for few months. New 4th gen intel CPUs as well as Nvidia's 7m series gpus are announced recently. They are very energy efficient. consider atleast 750m gpu and i5 cpu for decent fps. Desktop is recommended if gaming is your primary thing, You will get a beast for 60k.

Back