Good News

• Thread starter Thread starter TDuncan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,492
Originally posted by anish_little@Jun 28 2005, 09:55 AM
arrre pupuda the rs 499 for bsnl is just the ISP charges......and you add to it the telephone charges...and I'd say..we are satisfied with broadband...however slow it maybe......atleast under broadband...you have to pay just Rs500...no mounting telephone charges to pay...
[snapback]13987[/snapback]
[/quote]

nope.. the 499/- is for unlimited connection to isp's (the 17xxxx numbers). so one ends up paying 500+300+80 (approx) or 888/- for 10gb. now with the current situation one has to pay 1024x9x2=18,432 for additional 9gb.. add to that the original price of rs.500 for the free 1gb and you come up with a massive 19,000 plus for 1gb per month. you still save rs.18,000+ my post was aimed at the foolishness of tariff put forward by bsnl and other isp's :D pupudada!

LAG is very low in Dataone as per my experience though I am not a good judge as I dont chat or play online games where we could actually know about it.

Originally posted by thoufique@Jun 15 2005, 09:59 AM
well i heard a different unofficial news....my neighbour with bsnl has been bragging non stop that BSNL unlimited will extend till dec 31st..he claims someone in the bsnl office told him...lol dont ask me questions !
[snapback]12804[/snapback]
[/quote]

what I heard is still more enticing. :)

they are hell bent to make bsnl data one having the biggest subscriber base.
give barathi telecom sleepless nights about losing their clients.
they are going to make 512 kbps at 1.5GB limit for Rs.375 pm.
already VSNL is on wings offering 512 kbps for Rs.375 pm and i see
daily advt. in the classified column of Hindu. :o

my best bet is Airtel broadband whose existing service is good.
i am paying rs.500/- pm for unlimited usage (31st Aug 05).
The real benefit of BSNL is that it keeps Barathi sleepless and
work overtime to revise their schemes, to retain their customer base.

BSNL can import better equipment and gear for better service, but
they cannot import people to give good customer service. ;)

stpmds/29-06-05

SIFY can be given Sleepless nights by SEBI...........joking.

Originally posted by BSNL_CMD@Jun 29 2005, 08:21 PM
LAG is very low in Dataone as per my experience though I am not a good judge as I dont chat or play online games where we could actually know about it.
[snapback]14156[/snapback]
[/quote]

well, i beg to be different... just log into some irc forums.. laag is so bad that there is just no ping response. as i have mentioned a number of times that i am the operator of some forums (including the official emule help forum) and have never been able to get a ping response, which i am even able to get via dial-up :( Pupudada

they are hell bent to make bsnl data one having the biggest subscriber base. give barathi telecom sleepless nights about losing their clients.[/b]

they can give each other sleepless nights...our nights will be really wonderful though ;)

dunno.. wrong post post maybe.. is this my last day of posting in this forum via bsnl?? cya all... love, hugs, cheers & sunshine... :P pupudada

Back