Goods & Services Tax (GST) Updates

I dont mind tax collection and keeping account.

But keep returns simple.

5 GST returns to check / file per month / quarter is absolutely crazy.

I dont mind tax collection and keeping account.
One would mind if he has to deposit tax out of their pocket and it is minimum 4 times your profit margin..... and the payment is received averagely after 3 months......

And why should i do a/c keeping for Govt....... do they pay me for this...... On the contrary this good for nothing Govt. has taken India back by nothing less than 10 years by their sheer incompetence and crony capitalism....

Complaining on Phone you hear.... "Please check the number you have dialed".

No response on complaining through email.

They are truly inspired by Modi.....

When an invoice is generated with the GST no. of both seller and buyer, it bound to be legit and the payment will be in 95% of the cases be paid through Banks... whether Cheque or Electronic transfer....

Incentive.... don't know whether it is another scam or educating Anpadh bhakts....

NEFT has been my preferred mode of payment for last 10years...... just shifted to Yes bank when HDFC started charging for NEFT.....

I myself had complained about 15 times via email (for same issue). Also have 2-3 ticket numbers assigned by them but got response from them only once.

Phone number I had reported that it never worked from 4 operators that I tried calling from.

This government keeps lying or hiding facts.

Now they will say that RTI question was for www.gst.gov.in and not services.gst.gov.in so for www there was no complaint.

One would mind if he has to deposit tax out of their pocket and it is minimum 4 times your profit margin..... and the payment is received averagely after 3 months......

And why should i do a/c keeping for Govt....... do they pay me for this...... On the contrary this good for nothing Govt. has taken India back by nothing less than 10 years by their sheer incompetence and crony capitalism....

Complaining on Phone you hear.... "Please check the number you have dialed".

No response on complaining through email.

They are truly inspired by Modi.....
RTI asked for www.gst.gov.in whereas they mention GST council (http://www.gstcouncil.gov.in) in the reply

FAKE GOVERNMENT

So here is another loot by Government.

Filing GSRT3B is 3 step process.
  1. Fill and Submit it first
  2. Pay tax and set off liabilities
  3. File it with your Aadhar or digital signature.

Now yesterday I submitted return. But my bank website was down (late night).

So then today I paid tax and set off liabilities and filed the return.

So then it said - that next month I will have to pay Late Fees because I submitted yesterday and filed today.

What nonsense??

I am filing by due date i.e. 20th November 2017

How does that make it LATE filing?

Back