Goods & Services Tax (GST) Updates

After simplification it kept giving "Page not found" when trying to make payment. (even after clearing browser cache)

Here is the tweet by GST tech team claiming they simplified it..

and just look at the comments. Not a single positive comment.

Source

After simplification it kept giving "Page not found" when trying to make payment. (even after clearing browser cache)
I guess 3B date without late fee has passed.....20th...

On seeing this... I curiously went to see what has simplified but the returns page was not opening in afternoon....

wait, we ecen have to pay late fees right incase payments are not accepted like its happening now? crazy

Yes..... it is only the common man who has to comply with all the whims...... but this govt.... does not give a shit about anything....

I have claimed for refund of excess cash in the cash ledger on 20th December .... but first their system was broken and the ARN was actually registered on 9th Feb.... and even after that their was no clear guideline for the submission and I had to make several visits to their office for submission of documents. Still I have not received the refund.

The process should have been online but this Govt loves to harass people..... I had to give the printouts of data (so many things, around 20 sheets) which they already have on their server. And on top of it they will now verify these.....
If the payment was delayed from my end I would have to pay Rs50/ day..... but for them there is no accountability.....

Yep you pay penalty as well as interest! (luckily I have always filed on or before time)

Already plans of replacement???

Man its like every month we need to re-study / re-understand whole process again.

nilekani is running this country apparently. aadhaar, gst and modicare. all under him.

Back