Google Android smartphone under Rs. 15000?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 13,944

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
I need a good android phone.I mainly use it for gaming,browsing internet,using apps.I am confused between Galaxy Ace and Wildfire S.Please suggest a good phone.

Nexus One is not on sale officially through HTC right? Avoid it if you worry about the warranty part.

----------

I should have purchased Defy from Flipkart they are offering screen protector and stuff.

I got a Jabra Bluetooth thing from Letsbuy, no one is using it :|

heh. screen protector is worth what? 100-150 bucks? sell your jabra to someone on the forum or elsewhere.

Upvote 0
I am also looking for an android phone around that range..Anyone care to suggest/add some more? bit more feature loaded?, i am quite inclined to Huawei u8800, but because of it brand value, it would lack some capabilities..seems like increasing budget will be the only option..

Upvote 0
Xperia M is a good phone. Mom bought one as I'd posted in the other thread. Haven't had the time to do a thorough review. But from what I can see, battery management on the phone is pretty good. Last 48 hours on 3G/Wifi with about 2hrs of screen time. No clue about the games. But, no noticeable lag otherwise. Camera is average. Display even more. But I guess, at this price point, there isn't much to complain. Really happy with the battery though.

Upvote 0

Back