Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
chromaniac said:
I guess so. But I am very interested in seeing what Motorola has in store for us. That's why I am not going for the N4 even though the Indian deal is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKl-FeUApA
My take.
Don't wait for something that's just a rumor. Buy the N4 and be at peace.

My take? I am more than capable of making my own decision. N4 is a six month old model. My Nexus works fine for me. I can wait for a few months. Peace.

chromaniac said:
My take? I am more than capable of making my own decision. N4 is a six month old model. My Nexus works fine for me. I can wait for a few months. Peace.
But what if there isn't any X-phone? (it's a possibility)
What if the Google-edition S4 is this year's "Nexus" and no other models are planned for release (not this year, at least)? Just throwing it out there :)
I could be wrong, though.

Also. I did not say the xPhone. I am waiting to see what Motorola does next and whether they are going to get Google updates. :)There are loads of rumors floating around. HTC One with Google Updates and so on. I am slightly more interested in Motorola hardware!

chromaniac said:
Also. I did not say the xPhone. I am waiting to see what Motorola does next and whether they are going to get Google updates. :)
Pretty sure they would, considering it's acquisition by Google.
Wish they had a lead. :(

my philosophy with phones is quite simple. you wait for as long as you can. :tongue: and since i can. i am doing just that.so of course, if your friend is coming to india in the near future, nexus 4 is still a good product to get. if not, just wait!

Also. I did not say the xPhone. I am waiting to see what Motorola does next and whether they are going to get Google updates. :)There are loads of rumors floating around. HTC One with Google Updates and so on. I am slightly more interested in Motorola hardware!

Problem is Motorola as a company has shut down it's operations in india and reducing worldwide. If google launches the next nexus through Motorola it will be contradictory to it's recent business operations

That has never bothered me :P I just believe in my luck and take good care of my device :P

Back