Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
How did he brick his Motorola phone :D

He downloaded some wrong firmware, he downloaded for cdma unknowingly and used it to flash his phone.

:D that is why OTA are so much better. anyways, i understand the risks and i am willing to take them if the product is good and is reasonably priced. :)

My wife's atrix 2 got bricked while updating ICS OTA, luckily it was bought from fk, so they promptly sent a new one.

That has never bothered me :P I just believe in my luck and take good care of my device :P
believe in god but lock your car.

ah. anyone who has traveled with me knows how paranoid i am about locking my car. i would lock the car using the central locking system. and then would check all the doors manually. along with the windows.

chromaniac said:
ah. anyone who has traveled with me knows how paranoid i am about locking my car. i would lock the car using the central locking system. and then would check all the doors manually. along with the windows.
bwahaha! I press lock button 2-3 times to make sure it is locked.

temp said:
nexus 4 comes with preloaded google hangout as it has latest android version?
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]I got the hangout as an update once I booted my device for the first time on 21st.[/color]

Back